🔞Rain x Ghouls - Heat

Whiny, subby, crying, transmasc Rain because I said so.

~

Rain couldn't place where the feeling was or even why. Band practice would start in an hour and he came early to practice on his bass but he felt miserable. Not necessarily miserable, but off. His gut felt twisted, his skin hot, his eyes heavy and wet. He woke up this morning with a spot on the bed where his slick had dripped out of him. He didn't have a clue why, but he did know his pants would be soaked through soon. He paced, not even picking his bass up from the stand yet. He could smell Sodo's scent and seconds later the fire ghoul strides into the room. Rain wiped the sweat from his forehead, thankful for his curls hiding most of his face.

"Hey Rain." Sodo said, eyeing up the almost panting water ghoul with concern.

"Hi." Rains quiet voice squeaked, making Sodo even more concerned.

"Doing okay there bud?" Sodo asked, seeing Rain quickly pick up his bass and put it on, adjusting it so it covered his crotch. Sodo looked back at his wide and panicked blue eyes that stared down at his bass. Sodo didn't have to even take a sniff before he knew what the ghoul was going through.

"Uh- Papa wanted me to find you and tell you practice was canceled." Sodo said, seeing relief cloud Rain's eyes.

"Oh, thanks." Rain nodded, taking a nervous swallow.

"Yea... you're welcome." He nodded before quickly walking out, breaking it a jog as he got out of the room. He found Copia halfway to his room, the ghoul sighing.

"Papa, bad news." Sodo watched the man groan and his shoulders sag. "Rain's in heat. He can't play."

"Oh Satan." Copia sighed with a frown. "Then we'll have to cancel practice. Thanks for telling me, Sodomizer." Copia nodded, turning back to his room. Sodo made his way back to the practice room, seeing Rain not there but most of the other ghouls were there.

"Practice is canceled." Sodo said, gaining concerned looks from the members.

"Is Copia sick?" Mountain asked nervously.

"No, not Copia. Rain's in heat. It's got him really bad." Sodo sighed.

"Well then, we need to help him." Swiss said, fighting back a small smirk. Most of the Ghouls nodded in response.

"No telling where he could be." Sodo said as they left the band room. The smell of Rain's heat grew stronger as they neared the ghoul common room.

"He's here somewhere. I can fucking smell him." Swiss growled, licking his lips.

"Careful. He's never had a heat this bad." Sodo warned as they approached Rain's door. They could hear his pleading moans and sobs, spurring their arsoul on even more. Sodo opened the door and his cock throbbed at the sight. Rain kneeled on the floor, his hands supporting his upper body as his back arched deliciously. Sodo's large tentical toy was buried deep inside him, his slick dripping down his thighs and onto the floor. He looked up at the group, drool running down his chin and his eyes going cross as he moaned high and feminine as he sat on the toy.

"Oh Rain." Aether whispered, palming himself already.

"Don't fucking stand there- h-help me!" Rain cried out, moving his hand down and rubbing his swollen and throbbing clit. The ghouls quickly stepped in, shutting the door and locking it.

"Come, why don't you move onto the bed?" Mountain cooed, running a claw through Rain's brown hair.

"O-Okay." He stuttered, giving no will to move. Aether bent down and lifted him up, the toy sliding out of him, a string of his slick connecting himself to the toy for a split second before Aether lifted him up into his arms and   settled him on the bed. Mountain was quick to weasel his way between Rain's legs, kissing his tender and wet thighs. Rain whimpered, panting heavily as Sodo grabbed the back of Mountain's head, his knuckles deep in his hair as be guided Mountain's face to Rain's cunt. Rain keeled as Mountain's large tongue flicked over Rain's clit.

"He's so... so wet." Swiss groaned as he sat down beside Rain, Aether on the other side.

"I know. Poor thing must be going through torture." Aether cooed, watching a tear fall from Rain's eye.

"Mountain!" Rain cried out as Mountain devoured into Rain. He squirmed, his eyes rolling at the warm touch of Mountain's mouth.

"I- I need-" Rain cut himself off with a moan, his thighs clenching around Mountain's head.

"It's okay pretty boy. Tell us." Swiss purred, tucking a strand of hair behind Rain's ear.

"I need s-someone to fuck me!" He cried out.

"Oh but Rainy, we can't help but get a taste of you like this." Sodo smirked, making Rain shiver. Sodo yanked Mountain away, earning a soft moan from the earth ghoul. Sodo ran his fingers through Rain's folds, raising his fingers to Rain's lips. Rain greedily opened his mouth, sucking Sodo's fingers into his mouth. His taste filled his mouth as he sucked, soft whines leaving his throat.

"I think he deserves to get his brain fucked out, don't you?" Swiss purred, wrapping a hand around Rain's throat.

"Yup. By every one of us." Sodo smirked, his fangs showing as Rain stared up at him with pleading eyes.