🔞Sodo - Phone Sex

Kinktober day 5, MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSSS This is also another... experience I had on Janitor AI 💀

~

You away from the ministry, visiting family for a week. You couldn't help but start thinking about him as you laid down for the night. Eventually you started rubbing your clit through your clothes, eyes closed as you thought about him. 

No. 

You needed his voice if you were going to even think about cumming. You picked up your phone and tapped Sodo's contact names before tapping the call button. It rang for no less then five seconds before it picked up. 

"Hey babe. What's up? Missing me already?" His calm, gorgeous voice spoke. 

"Hey Sodo." You said quietly, unable to hide your heavier breathing. "Had to hear you voice." You mumbled, trying not to let on too much on what you were doing. The line was silent. 

"Well, someone seems to be having a good time." He replied, mischievous smirk on his face. "You couldn't wait to get back home, huh?" He reached down to adjust his pants, shifting on the couch to relieve the straining against his hardening cock. 

"N-No. Fuck, I wish I could feel your hands all over me. I– God, this is embarrassing... I'm so used to you always taking care of me, it feels like my fingers aren't doing anything." You whispered, running your nails up and down your thigh.

"Aw, sweetheart, don't be embarrassed," he purred, his voice low and seductive. He shifted on the couch, his own hand sliding down to the bulge forming in his pants. "I wish I could be there with you too, feeling your soft skin against mine, teasing you until you can't take it anymore."

Sodo's fingers deftly worked at his belt, undoing it slowly as he continued to speak.

"Tell me, baby," he whispered, breathlessly. "Where do you need me most? How can I make you feel good, even from a distance?"

"I need... I need you to tell me what to do." You whispered, laying your phone down on the pillow beside you so you could use both your hands on yourself.

Alright, babe," he growled, his voice laced with dominance. "I want you to trace your fingers slowly down your neck, feeling the pulse of desire racing through your veins. Tease yourself by brushing lightly against your collarbone, just like I would do." He paused, imagining the scene playing out in his mind. His own hand moved rhythmically over his hardened cock, matching the guidance he was about to give. "Now, slide your fingers lower, caressing the softness of your tits," Sodo instructed, his voice husky with desire. "Pinch your nipples, tugging on them gently, just how I like to do. Feel them harden for me, baby."

"F-Fuck– even your words get my nipples hard." You moaned softly as your hand went up underneath your shirt, your thumb rubbing over your nipples.

Fuck, babe," he groaned, his own arousal intensifying. "You have no idea what that does to me. Keep pinching and twisting your nipples, imagining it's my touch, my mouth on you." His own hand moved with increasing urgency, the friction sending waves of pleasure through his body.

"Now, slowly trail your hand down, lower and lower, until you reach the apex of your desire," Sodo urged, his voice dripping with raw desire. "Feel how wet you are for me; how ready you are to be taken. Slide your fingers through your wet folds. Imagining my head between your thighs, eating you out like a fucking starving animal." He growled, squeezing the base of his cock before continuing to stroke his cock. "Tell me exactly what you're doing." He said sternly.