🔞Sodo x Natasha Romanoff - Oh, So Real

No comment on this.

Do not come for my ass, istg-

~

He didn't understand how was he here? He didn't remember anything. The taunt binding holding his hands above his head was secure, making him unable to move. His heart raced, looking around the dark room, the only light from the full moon outside.

Full moon?

Full moon was two weeks ago, how was it full moon already? He was brought out of his thoughts by the sound of footsteps. A black figure stepped out of the darkness and into the moonlight. He swallowed, his tail starting to thumb against the mattress. Her red hair fell down her shoulders, the black suit fitting her skin oh so perfectly. He felt the pool of precum onto his stomach, unable to take his eyes off the woman.

"How did I get here?" He asked quietly, seeing her smirk.

"Doesn't matter." She said, her voice smooth as honey, deep and rich. He took another swallow, his hands flexing to calm his nerves.

"What are you going to do?" He finally spoke, watching her start to unzip her suit.

"What you've longed and dreamed for, Sodo." She chuckled, letting the suit fall off her body. Sodo felt his cock twitch with another spurt of pre.

"Look at you, so excited already." She tilted her head as Sodo whined quietly at her words. She stepped forward, walking to the side of the bed.

"Please, Natasha." He whimpered.

"No. It's mommy to you." She said sternly, grasping his chin harshly.

"Yes mommy." He nodded with a gulp. The word sounded so foreign, coming out of his mouth.

"Good boy." Her hand grazed across his hard nipple rings, giving one a slight tug that had him moaning.

"Making so much noise already, just by this?" She gave another tug, staring down at him with amused eyes. "Pathetic." She spat, making the ghoul feel even smaller.

"Please mommy. I need to cum." He whimpered, looking up at her with pleading eyes. She tsked, watching his pathetic state. 

"You'll cum when I want you to." She purred, crawling onto the bed and straddling his thighs. He whined loud and high as she creased his cheek with teasing fingers. 

"I bet you've never called anyone mommy, have you?" She said, running her fingertips down his neck and chest. He shook his head, red heat rising in his face. 

"You're being a good boy. Waiting nice and patiently for what you want." She cooed, still sitting on his thighs and completely neglecting his throbbing cock. 

"Please- I need to be in you!" He whined again, making her nod. She moved upwards, Sodo instantly bucking up and rubbing his cock over her slit. She stopped and glared at him, raising her hand and laying a harsh slap to his face. He stared at her with wide eyes, the punishment turning him on even more. 

"Try something like that again and you won't be doing anything but begging for me to fuck you." She sneered, making Sodo nod. 

"Yes mommy." She instantly softened a bit and finally sunk down onto him. He moaned with it, back arching off the bed and wrists straining against the ropes. She grinded down onto him, finally moving into a slow bounce. 

"Oh fuck!" Sodo moaned, opening his eyes and giving her a pleading look. 

"Please, untie me. I promise I'll be so good." He whimpered, making her smile at his neediness. 

"Not today. I like seeing you like this. So exposed and... useless." She smirked. She continued riding him, making the fire ghoul unfold faster. 

"Faster, faster!" He panted, her hands tensing over his already sore nipples. She leaned down and crashed her lips to his, swallowing up a moan. Her tongue flicked into his mouth, feeling him up. By the time she pulled away, he was gasping, still moaning and whining. 

"You are just a noisy little boy, aren't you?" Natasha laughed evilly. 

"Shit- mommy, I'm gonna cum!" He cried out, feeling her clench around him. He came with a loud and pathetic moan, eyes closing. 

He sat up in an instant, colliding into the body above him. 

"Oh, for Satan's sake!" Swiss groaned rolling off Sodo and holding his head. 

"W-What're you... what are you doing here?" Sodo panted, feeling his erection. 

"Well, I was fixing to start sucking you off, but mommy sounded good on you, so I left you go." Swiss sent him a smirk. 

"Shit." He cursed, burying his face in his hands. 

"I've never heard you say that about that. I also think you creamed your pants. From the way you bitching and whining." Swiss laughed. Sodo glared down at the comforter in humiliation. 

"So who was the lucky girl?" 

"Fuck off and get out." Sodo growled. Swiss only laughed before getting up and walking towards the door. 

"Faster mommy, faster!" Swiss moaned with a dirty grin. Sodo sent him a growl, tempted to go after the ghoul, but Swiss was right. 

He felt his cum soaking everything around his crotch area.