10

Possessive Bucky is best Bucky ⬆️

Steve, Sam, Bucky, and you made your way down the hall. Your heart was pounding, Steve had yours and Bucky's wrists in a tight grip in one hand, Sam's in the other.

You knew he wouldn't actually hurt you, but this wasn't going to be all fun and games either. Steve was going to show who was boss.

You went to turn right, towards their bedrooms, but stumbled instead when Steve decided to keep going straight.

"Where are you going cookie?" He teased, looking over his shoulder and down at you. Damn, why'd he have to be so tall? And handsome? And smoking hot?

"Where are you going?" You questioned, "The bedroom is that way!"

"Oh, but we aren't going to the bedroom." Steve was openly grinning, "Didn't you know? Tony put a new room in the basement."

"Oh that doesn't sound ominous at all." You muttered. "We're all going to get murdered."

Bucky chuckled, "I'm surprised you didn't know about the room yet."

"What is it?" You asked curiously, thinking all the rooms that were already in the basement. There was a smaller workout room, there was a gaming room with a pool table, a foosball table, air hockey, darts, a small TV, a few recliners, a fridge, and stacks upon stacks of board games. Plus the Movie theater was down there as well. There had been an empty room that was mostly used for storage and you'd thought that maybe Tony would turn it into some sort of play room for the kids.

"You'll see when we get there." Steve said in a commanding, dominating voice that silenced anything Sam was going to say.

It kind've made you wonder who they had gotten to this point, who was Alpha male and all that. After all, you could've seen Sam taking a backseat and being Omega or whatever- submissive maybe was a better word. But Bucky?

It didn't seem like Bucky was a natural Submissive. He had always seemed rather dominant to you, whether because he just had a slightly dominating figure, or because in his and Steve's relationship, he had always seemed bigger than Steve- especially when they were growing up together.

And though Steve was also rather dominating, he seemed more. . . Beta in better words. . . or at least you would've pegged him Beta. Bucky was the Alpha in your mind though. Or at least, maybe they would both be Alpha's.

Plus, Steve was the leader of the Avengers, so wouldn't he want to ever stop giving orders? Orders out there, orders in the bedroom? And you supposed maybe being the HYDRA submissive was how Bucky possibly got his submissive side, always taking orders- but wouldn't he want to rebel against that?

You nearly tripped over the basement stair, so lost in thought you were about the dynamics of their relationship. Bucky quickly caught you with his other arm, "Steady doll. Head in the game."

Right, Steve hated when you started thinking of other things when he was supposed to be punishing you.

Once in the basement, you guys moved to the last door and when Steve opened the door, you tried backpedaling.

Steve dragged you into the room, locking the door behind him. "Something wrong cookie?"

You had never watched fifty shades of grey but. . .

There were hooks hanging from the ceiling and jutting out from the walls. There were several structures and equipment that you didn't know the names of. There were lengths of rope, nicely looped with no tangles on the shelves. There were boxes of different types of clamps and gags and vibrators and there was even a box of candles, matches next to them.