17

You were up the next day, going downstairs so that you could make pancakes, waffles, and french toast. Minerva liked Eggos- just like her mother- so you popped two of those into the toaster.

It was very rare that you cooked a breakfast like this. For one thing, you simply didn't have the eyes and hands to watch all of the burners and make sure you flipped all of the food at the right time. It was something that you would have done with Elizabeth. Or really, Elizabeth could've managed it at the same time.

But with Wanda and Bucky helping you out in the kitchen today, it seemed like a good time to make everyone's favorite delicacies.

"How was the carnival?" You asked Wanda, as she had never been to something like it before. "Did the boys like it?"

"Oh yeah! It was a lot of fun." Wanda said with a smile. "They enjoyed it, a lot. Billy even won a couple of stuffed animals from one of the games. Tommy just wanted to eat though."

She flipped the pancakes with her magic while rummaging in the refrigerator and bringing out one of the jars of blueberries that was labelled to be used in the next three days before they went bad. "I saw that Minerva was hanging out a lot with Vision last night."

"Yes, I think she likes him a lot." You said slowly. "I haven't seen her this morning yet though. The kids like to sleep in late."

"Steve said he'll eventually break them of that habit. But he wants to wait till their older." Bucky said with a grin.

"Well as long as they aren't like Tony and Stephen with their sleep schedules, I don't mind one single bit." You admitted. "Those two need a lot more sleep than they're getting."

The Eggos popped out of the toaster and you quickly put them on a plate, lathering one of them up with whip cream, and the other you slathered with cream cheese. You quickly took them out to the kitchen.

Most of the kids were up now and waiting in their places like good kids. The table had been set, although their cups weren't full of any drink, probably because they knew they'd be getting something different on pancake morning.

"Here you go Minnie." You said, setting the plate in front of her. "What do you want to drink? It's between apple, orange, and grape today. Or milk or water."

"Milk." She said with a smile. "Thank you Auntie."

"No problem sweetheart. Oi! Buck!" You called for Bucky so that he could get the rest of the kids drinks. He took the short cut, putting the three juices, the carton of milk, and the large gallon of spring water on the table.

"Don't let them spill anything on the tablecloth at least." You warned Bucky, threateningly pointing the spatula in his face.

He grinned, backtracking to the kitchen, muttering about how sexy it was when you were dominant.

You rolled your eyes, turning back to the stove.

The French toast and waffles were done before the pancakes and from that point, it was just a lot of filling up plates with food and bringing them out.

You didn't do sugar, because you guys didn't grow a lot of it. Just some white sugar from sugar cane in the greenhouse. You didn't have powdered sugar or brown sugar though to put on the french toast. However, you did have maple syrup and so you set that out along with fruit for the meal.

There was also bacon.

Bacon was made every single day in the house to everyone but T'Challa's insistence.

Everyone was finally downstairs and all the plates were dishes out before you finally sat down with your own plate of (Breakfast Food), putting (fruit) on the side of the dish, and then did/didn't put maple syrup all over it.