chapter 8 - Y/N more than a meeting

A/n: this is going to be a relatively short character, more to come soon 💖

Over the next few days I barely saw Lee, Chubs and Zu. Ruby was never far away though. Clance had offered to help her train her powers and I would be lying if a part of me wasn't a bit jealous. It's ridiculous, I know. But it's been so long, you can't blame me for wanting Clancy to myself. At least for a bit, even if I was still furious with him for leaving.

2 days after we arrived at east River, I was accompanying Clancy on his daily errand. We were seated across from a few kids I hadn't bothered to get to know on a metal pick-nick table outside the gardens. Whatever the girl was complaining about had faded into the sunny afternoon as I watched Clancy work. While with him I had received more than a few glares from other girls around the camp, it was no secret a large number of them would kill to have him. As it is I'm not even sure if I have him as it is.

Is my business boring you?
His voice was silky smooth in my head, his sarcasm filling my brain completely.
Entirely. I replied, straight into his brain.
Ohh, I'm sorry you find my WORK so tiresome. He quips, a smile threatening to tug the corner of his mouth up.
Seeing this, I take my chance, hooking my ankle around his and moving my hand to rest on his upper thigh.
What the hell are you doing Y/n?. He hissed into my mind. I ignore him and stroke my hand gradually up and in, cupping his balled through his pressed trousers. He sucked in a breath, tensing at the sensation of my hands between his legs as I begin to slowly stroke his length through the fabric. Clancy's breathing becomes erratic as he continues to talk with the kids across from him, appearing completely focused on the merits of carrots and bell peppers. He reaches down and grasps my hand, drawing delicious circles on my wrist.
You're going to pay for that Y/n. He growls into the recesses of my mind, setting vibrations through my whole body.
Clancy's hand drops mine, landing on my inner thigh a few inches above my knee. He traces circles up my thigh as he talks, slowly getting higher, forcing me to suppress a shiver. Reaching the fabric of my black skirt he presses his palm into my leg, squeezing it so I suck in a breath of my own. I looked up to see him, continuing his conversation with the garden workers as if nothing was happening and gardening was his greatest concern at the moment. Damn him! He wasn't even looking at me. After needing my thigh for a few seconds more, his hand trails higher, slipping under the fabric of my skirt. This time I cannot help the shiver and cover an embarrassing moan with a coughing fit . It causes causing Clancy to smirk down at me. "Cold?" He questions, still smirking.
"Yes" I reply through gritted teeth.
"You could always go inside, it's warmer there" he teased tracing the seam of my underwear with his thumb.
"I'm fine here" I grit out, receiving strange looks from the kids across from us. At that his hand trails back down my leg, never loosing contact and coming to rest in my knee, where it stays for the rest of his meeting.

A/n: more should be out in the next couple of days ( a week at most) 💖💖
Thanks for reading
Circe Eliza S💖💖