Zira's schemes

That night on the other side of Beast City a female locked up in a cell was screaming and screaming nonstop for hours and so loud that the guards had had to move away to keep from bleeding their ears.

Y:"LET ME OUT!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG, NOOOOOOO!!! WHY ARE YOU ALL SO BAD TO ME! EVERYONE IS AGAINST MEEEEE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

All this while ugly crying of course.
While her trashy stage act was going on, a hooded figure came into her view and called her attention:

"Oh, such a pitiful scene" said the figure with faked concern in their voice

Y: "Who are you?"

"What, you don't remember me?"
Asked the figure pretending to be hurt by Yui's forgetfulness.

The figure lowered their hood revealing their stunning appearance: silky silver/ white hair styled in several braids, ebony skin, big plump lips and shining light silver eyes.

The familiar female in front of Yui was none other than Zira.

Y:"You... I know you!"

Z:" Yes, we talked in the bonfire Kubiro before all that chaos happened. I'm Zira"

Y: "How did you get in here??!"

Z:"Well, even if it doesn't look like it, I'm old and thanks to being so old I know a lot of people.
I asked a friend of mine to let me in" explained the panther female with a little smile

Y:"What do you want? Are you here to mock me?! Are you here to blame me too!!?"

The silver haired female put on her best sad and sympathetic expression and began her act

Z: "Oh, no no, not at all, far from it, young Yui. I came all the way here to tell you that I believe you"

Y: "Uh?!"

Z: "I believe you, I believe in your innocence, in the fact that they punished you too harshly and unjustly.

After all, it can happen to everyone to get angry and do rash things. Also what you threw was just a little and harmless crystal, they're the ones who made a fuss about it, overreacting as always.

Not to mention that it was Rosa who teased you all along with her underhanded ways, so in the end it's all her fault and her ridiculous minions."

Y:"YES, YES! Finally someone who sees things like they are!! I thought I was the only one! Not even my mother believes me. Do you realize?? My mother. Doesn't. Believe. Me. ME! HER FEMALE CUB!!"

Zira carefully prepared her last trap, sure that the foolish young lion would fall for it.

The sadness on the panther stood out even more. Zira's acting skills were so magnificent that they would even be envied by Hollywood actors.

Z: "I'm so sorry, Yui. It must have been awful to feel like you didn't even have your mother on your side.
Well, sometimes you can't trust your loved ones either. But how can you blame her? They're manipulating her."

Y:"I KNEW THIS WASN'T NORMAL!!!! MY MOTHER COULD NEVER TURN HER BACK ON ME!!! TELL ME WHO?? WHOOO!!??????WHO'S MANIPULATING HER??"

Asked with shock and wide eyes

Zira smirked internally, all was going her way and she was extremely glad of it.

Z: "Oh, I thought you knew..., it's Rosa.
Rosa is using her father and the other king's influence to manipulate everyone in Beast city."

Yui gasped at that revelation.

Z:" Think about it for a moment: how come everyone is always and only on the side of the Tiger princess even when it's clear that she's wrong?