Announcement Day (Part 1)

Today is the Announcement day and I'm scared. What if I mess up? What if I accidentally touch a male cub or an adult male? What if I don't respect the customs properly? Wait. WAIT. Today there will be all the kings, so there will also be THAT UGLY POWER HUNGRY MONKEY. I'm gonna hit him, he deserves it. So many people died, INCLUDING MYSELF AND MY FAMILY, because of him and her runaway mermaid breeder. Just the thought makes me angry. How did anyone notice that the math didn't add up? Just by the fact that a bald person grows very long hair only on the lower part of the head, you know that there is something wrong. What kind of haircut is that? Is it out of a horror movie by any chance? For me it remains a mystery. After a big session of 'cursing the LAME king' (Author: free hate for the Ape king is good), it's time to go. Oh god give me strength to survive this day.

The square in the heart of beast city was full of life. The Announcement day is the most important event in the beast world; on this day some will celebrate a new life, while others will seek a new life with someone else (the single males). Before the start of the event, the kings enter with their families and their cubs. The last to enter is a marvelous Siberian tiger, the Tiger king, endowed with such a dominating aura that send chills down the spines of everyone present. On its back there are a female, the Tiger Queen, with a regal demeanor worth of the title of queen, and a cute little female cub. They wore matching clothes made with a rare snow fox fur that highlighted their skin color. As they passed, all those present gasped, enchanted by their presence and beauty.

After the kings enter, the cubs are announced and counted. This year almost 70 cubs were born, of which only 2 female cubs. A worrying situation because fewer cubs are born every year, and especially fewer females. Every family with a cub is entitled to a gift of food or furs. The more cubs are born, the more gifts that family will receive. It's to encourage births, in fact in this World, even if females go on heat once a year they don't always get pregnant.

After receiving the presents, my mother's husbands made a campfire to eat. Each family will have their own campfire and the single males will approach the campfires to "propose" to the female of that particular family.
My mother was playing with me when suddenly :
"Tiger king, Tiger queen, congratulations for your female cub"

Whose voice is this? Why don't I have a good feeling?
I turn my head to look at the owner of the voice: a short middle-aged man with a sickly appearance. Featuring a greenish complexion, his face has the appearance of a dried plum with a malignant grin. Jesus, what the hell is that thing? Is it from a horror movie? After seeing it, I can say with certainty that a new definition of the word abomination has just been discovered: that thing.
But why does it look familiar? Where can I have already seen this horror? Wait. A short man with a grotesque haircut who gives off a malevolent vibe ,... could it be...?

"Thank you Ape King, we were surely blessed with her birth" Said my mom.

I KNEW IT! That Ugly Monkey! Oh god, I knew he looked bad but this is a terrifying level of ugliness.
(Author: Cursing the Ape king is good)
So it's ugly inside and out, amazing.

Baruch, the Ape king, has always been used to being one step ahead of the others so as to make him bored; but seeing the ill-concealed disgust on the face of that little female surprised him. No one had taken him by surprise for years and this unexpected event made him smirk a little. 'Interesting' he thought.

''What a wonderful cub you have. In the future she will blossom into a great beauty" said him.
'Maybe even greater than Qin (mermaid breeder)' he thought, looking at Rosa insistently, making her uncomfortable.

Ezra perceived the distress of his daughter and to divert the attention of the other king he said: "Baruch, lately more and more ferals are being sighted near beast cities, getting closer and closer each time and I do belive we should expect their attack soon. I think let it be discussed now with the other kings."

Baruch's face immediately went cold: "You're right, it's an important matter and we need to discuss it as soon as possible" And with that the two walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: Heyy guyss! Thank you for the votes and the views<3

Did you like this chapter? Please vote and comment, share your opinion<3