Bonus Chapter| A Secret....

A/N: Another side story! This time, featuring our dear Papillon...

A Secret Admirer
------------------------------------

"What...?" Papillon asks himself as he stared at the note that he had found in front of his den. "Secret admirer? Am I supposed to guess your name? Is this a prank?"

Then he picks up the butterfly pin that came with it, admiring the intricate design and its delicate beauty.

(Source: https://www.ebay.com/itm/404107043600)

Puzzled, he walks back inside to examine it more closely, although it looked more like him sitting at a table and staring at the note. After around half an hour, someone knocks on the door.

Papillon left the pin and note on the table, quickly padding to the door and opening it.

"Who--- oh hi Praxis."

"Hello to you too," Praxis says as he strolls in. "Hmm! Nice little den you've got!" he comments, looking around.

"Ah yes... I just rearranged all my stuff and DON'T KNOCK OVER MY PLANTS!!!!" Papillon shouts fearfully, rushing to keep his little bonsai trees from falling.

"Oops. Didn't mean to bump into that bookshelf that literally takes up the bigger part of the hallway," Praxis says, proceeding into the living room. That was when a little butterfly pin caught his eye.

"Hey, this is pretty," he says, holding it up. "Where'd you get it?"

"--ah! Don't touch my stuff!"

Praxis reads the note.

"This pin is for you, my love. From: Your secret admirer," he says. "Ooooh!!! My little brother is growing up!!!! He has a loove!!"

"In case you didn't realize, I have no idea who this random pokemon is!!! They love me, not I love them."

Praxis looks at him with a mischievous grin that just means he's up to no good.

Papillon just ducks his head in embarrassment.

"Come on little bro! Let's go on one of those 'pretend missions' we used to go on when we were eevees! Except... it's a real mission. A love mission!!!" Praxis suggests, his voice high with excitement and pretend suspense. And, at the end, a childish squeal.

"Praxis..." Papillion sighs, exasperated.

"But won't you admit it's a good idea?" Praxis asks, looking at him with puppy eyes.