Bonus Chapter| Everyone's big day

A/N: I apologize for how long this took. This chapter is for flo123fv. Thank you for all of your support!

------------------------

Mistral POV:

I nervously examined the lace hem of my sleeves as Nahele adjusted my dress. My cousin was grinning like crazy when she took a step back, looking satisfied with her work.

"That tailor really does know how to sew, doesn't she?" she asked. "Your dress looks beautiful on you, Mistral."

Today was a big day. My big day. And Praxis's.

We were getting married.

I could remember when he first asked, how I squeaked with excitement and knocked him to the ground with a hug. Now, the same excitement remains, but with a little nervousness mixed in.

"Are you sure, Nahele?" I said worriedly.

"Aww, you don't have to be so nervous, Mistral. Everything is going to be alright," she assured me. I didn't have much to say to that. Nahele plopped a flower crown with a veil on my head and ushered me out of the room.

Praxis POV

"You sure? Are you super positively completely absolutely sure? Answer me, Papillon, answer me!!!!!!" I shouted at him. He looked a bit shaken and slightly disheveled. Papillon adjusted his suit for the hundredth time.

"I've said this at least ten times, but YES. Your suit looks good, and it would have been so very neat if you didn't keep tugging at it! And YES, it's going to be alright," he mumbled.

Someone knocked on the door. Papillon opened it and saw Nahele.

"What's taking you so long? Mistral is a wreck,"

My brother practically exploded after that.

"MISTRAL?! SHES THE CALMEST POKEMON I KNOW! AND AND AND... THIS. IS NOT," he exclaimed, pointing at me with one paw.

"HEY!"

Nahele facepawed.

"My point is, let's get this going. You're getting married sooner or later, anyway. Sooner would be better. It would save us much stress,"

"Yes. Stress. I thought I knew what 'stress' meant before this, but not anymore," Papillon replied, out of breath. Was I really that exhausting?

--------

3rd person POV

Despite the many struggles and worries of both Praxis and Mistral, the wedding proceeded normally. No pesky little children interrupted. Nobody messed up. Everything was perfect (thankfully).

That is, everything was perfect until the cake was cut. Of course, the task of cutting that humongous cake was given to the newlyweds.

Praxis kept gripping the knife too hard. Mistral couldn't hold a grip on it at all.

And the cake?

Everyone, even many confused pokemon who had just walked into the event, enjoyed a half-melted, half-frozen wedding cake.

But in the end, all went well, just like a fairytale. Everyone lived 'happily ever after'.

Well, everyone except for the cake. And there's a chance Papillon will never fully recover from Praxis's stress.

Those are neglectable, though.

A/N: Thanks for reading! It's really short, but I haven't been to many weddings so my knowledge here is limited to various other fanfics I've read. I hope you liked it, though! 

:)