emotions - mikasa ♡

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Emotions, what are you doin'?
Oh, don't you know, don't you know you'll be my ruin?
You've got me crying, crying again
When will you let this heartache end?
Emotions, you get me upset
Why make me remember what I wanna forget?
I've been lonely, lonely too long

Emotions, please leave me alone
Your worry my days, yes, you torture my nights
Never a dream, no, those dreams never turn out right
Emotions, aww, give me a break
Let me forget that I made a mistake
Oh, can't you see what you're doin' to me?

Emotions, please set me free
Your worry my days, oh, you torture my nights
Never a dream, no, those dreams never turn out right
Emotions, aww, give me a break
Oh, let me forget that I made a mistake
Oh, can't you see what you're doing to me?

Emotions, (ah, ah, ah) please set me free
(Ooh, ooh, ooh)

__

It was the strangest thing mikasa felt in her entire life, joining the survey corps might've made her stronger and her wish to protect eren even serious but something else occurred with her which had her brain puzzled for weeks.

Mikasa never felt this emotion before, she couldn't help but feel it despite her despising it because it pained her, whenever she saw her talking to someone else besides her, whenever she wasn't giving mikasa enough attention.

Mikasa was never like this but she was currently feeling  everlasting love for this particular girl at survey corps, it was y/n, sweet and kind person who was motivated on improving as a survey corps cadet.

Y/n had similar thoughts to eren who wished to eliminate titans like most survey corps cadets, y/n was kind and understanding of many situations unlike eren, Mikasa fell in love with this girl.

It was another day at the mission, currently the cadets were travelling through a forest, it was pitch dark in the forest, the only light was by the miraculous moon or small flames they had lit in their lanterns.

The corps finally came to an halt when they were tired and it was too dark to move forward, they all set up camps for them to spend a night in the dark gloomy forest.

Mikasa noticed for once fear laced in y/n's eyes for their stay in the middle of the dark confined forest, Mikasa felt sad seeing her love of life scared.

Walking to y/n Mikasa dragged the girl into their camp, she hugged y/n calmly telling the girl to not be scared and that she was there, mikasa dared not say the others cadets were there too because she wished for y/n to only feel safe around Mikasa and be hers only.

The girl relaxed in Mikasa's embrace, Mikasa smiled as she felt y/n falling asleep in her arms, she slowly layed the girl in her lap and stroked her hair watching the prettiest girl to her sleep in peace.

Mikasa could sit up all night and stare at the sleeping beauty but she knew she needed sleep, so she layed very close beside the girl in order to protect her if something occurs but to also feel her warmth and presence beside her.

Mikasa knew these emotions were wrong to some extent but it was now too late for her to step back.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇