she makes me wanna die - erwin ➹

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Oh oh my love, how you'd sound to me
Its lovely, it's lovely, its lovely its lovely

And darling I tell ya, oh darling I tell ya
That I don't play, so please remain

Oh come to, the warmth of my arms
Plus you knew, my love has no harm

Would be such a shame if she, touch my heart
And its dark, but still give it a try. please

Oh oh my love, its not time to be
So lonely, so lonely, so lonely so lonely

And darling I fell for ya, can't you tell? no?
She makes me wanna die

Oh come to, the warmth of my arms
Plus you knew, my love has no harm

Would be such a shame if she, touch my heart
And its dark, but still give it a try. please

__

It was more than love for him, since he's fallen for this girl he's been going through something worse than death itself, if she can't be his then she makes him wanna die for her.

To end it if it's gonna be without her, his life. That is how worse his addiction and obsession with her got, she liked him back and it was enough to tell him he'll keep her beside him forever.

Erwin wasn't a person any cadet would say loves anything, the man would give up anything, even his life for the work he does but it wasn't the same with her, he would never give her up, never leave her.

His love was sweet and harmless to her that's what she got to see, his glares remained cold for those around her, those he couldn't trust her with no matter what.

She was dumbfounded too when the commander itself asked a cadet like her out, she did find him attractive and liked his disciplined personality since the first day but it was a surprise to her.

Once in a relationship he gave her everything she needed, even the unnecessary. She could see he loved just that she was too oblivious and hided from his hateful demeanor towards others.

He hates to think the thought of loosing her, it's more than a nightmare to him, so he protects her with all his might. He hates everyone around her who's a possible threat to her.

He puts her into squads that'll follow him during the missions so he can make sure himself she's safe, despite her being a decent titan killer he had his doubts, he would compliment her whenever she had kills.

Seeing her happy was all made him happy too and he'll kill everyone to keep her happy with himself, him only.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇