we fell in love in October - hange ♡

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

smoking cigarettes on the roof
You look so pretty and I love this view

Don't bother looking down
We're not going that way

At least I know, I am here to say

We fell in love in October
That's why, I love fall

Looking at the stars
Admiring from afar

(My girl, my girl, my girl)

My girl, my girl, my girl
You will be my girl

My girl, my girl, my girl
You will be my girl

My girl, my girl, my girl
You will be my girl

My girl, my girl, my girl
You will be my world

My world, my world, my world
You will be my girl

__

Two crazy people might just fall in love with each other, it actually happened when hange zoe, the titan maniac met with y/n l/n the crazy maniac, both of them were the deadly duo.

Everyone was warned of the duo by of course the squads under hange and levi, the duo was deadly because if you sit beside them you cannot possibly eat without puking or be awake without feeling dizzy.

Both of them can talk for hours and hours on random and serious topics, titan talks were mostly common among them and other talks, y/n wasn't so strong or insanely intelligent but she knew alot.

Like armin she read alot of books and had intensive knowledge of alot of topics but wasn't so Intelligent in the field next to a titan or a human, she lacked physical strength and mental capacity to react in situations.

But her knowledge was alot still, hange fell in love with this girl instantly within days, hange would bring y/n along with her everywhere.

Hange would buy her gifts and even introduced y/n sawnee and bean but made sure y/n stood at least 10 meters away from the two tied up titans.

Hange might be crazy but she was too much protective for her love of life, y/n.

It was a normal day for the survey corps, they had no missions so most of them relaxed or did combat training, hange was busy with y/n in her office creating somethings and experimenting, both of them didn't realise as it turned into night, y/n's eyes became heavy.

Hange who looked after y/n like a protective mother noticed it when she was getting sleeping and decided to stop the experiment for the next day, she chose to walk y/n to her room.

Walking outside of hange's office they realise how dark the hallways were, many lights turned off indicating it was probably midnight if not later than that, hange looked at y/n who feared the dark atmosphere.

Hange held y/n's hand making the girl look up at hange, smirking hange pecked the girl's lip telling how she was there for her and no need to fear the dark with captain hange zoe.

Y/n was flustered and walked close with hange who loved this action of her, after some time hange picked the girl up, y/n asked why would hange do that with a red tint spread on her face.

Hange said how her room was near and since it was already late and they required sleep to work the next day, why don't they sleep in her room for one night, hange had a point so y/n just nodded shyly and buried her face in the crook of hange's neck making the scientist chuckle.

Hange told y/n how much she loved her and cuddled close to y/n, hange was surprised and happy when y/n she loves hange back before falling asleep in hange's arms.

Hange was beyond joy itself knowing y/n loved her back.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇