im a fool to want you - zeke ♡

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

I'm a fool to want you
To want a love that can't be true
A love that's there for others too

I'm a fool to hold you
Such a fool to hold you
To seek a kiss not mine alone
To share a kiss the Devil has known

Time and time again I said I'd leave you
Time and time again I went away
But then would come the time when I would need you
And once again these words I'll have to say

Take me back, I love you
Pity me, I need you
I know it's wrong, it must be wrong
But right or wrong I can't get along
Without you

__

It was wrong for zeke, he knew himself it was wrong, he shouldn't fall into such things at such an age with such a reputation, he knew very well how damaging this could be to someone naive but yet he could no longer limit himself with these thoughts.

Zeke had fell in love with his considered enemy for many years, she wasn't his enemy, he loved her, he wished to have her, he wished to hold her, he wished for it.

He knew he was a fool to wish for it, fool to want her, fool to love her, fool to need her, fool to hold her, fool to wish for it again and again.

It wasn't long until he met her again, unbeknownst to her who he was, where he had came from, what his intentions were, how he felt for her.

She had no clue as to why he'd stare at her for such long durations with pity and sadness in his gaze, as loving his gaze was the more saddening his thoughts became.

He knew himself it was so wrong, he was such a fool to again come to her, to lie to her about his existence just to be beside her for a couple of moments, how could he love her and to such an extent.

Zeke knew it wasn't long before he'll leave her and disappear from her life just like how he appeared, he wished to apologize to her for lying to her, for doing what he's done.

He knew he was a fool to love her, fool to want her, fool to leave her.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇