i dont want to set the world on fire - levi ➹

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start
A flame in your heart

In my heart, I have but one desire
And that one is you
No other will do

I've lost all ambition
For worldly acclaim
I just want to be the one you love
And with your admission
That you feel the same
I'll have reached the goal I'm dreaming of
Believe me

I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start
A flame in your heart

I don't want to set the world on fire, honey
I love you too much
I just want to start
A great big flame
Down in your heart

You see
Way down inside of me
Darlin', I have only one desire
And that one desire is you
And I know
Nobody else ain't gonna do

I've lost all ambition
For worldly acclaim
I just want to be the one you love
And with your admission
That you feel the same
I'll have reached the goal I'm dreaming of
Believe me

I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start
A flame in your heart

__

To think nothing but love and obsession can drown the humanities strongest soldier into hating the same people he wished to save as a soldier, for love it is.

The captain's tongue rolled before he spoke to her about how he's not there to hurt the world or to set it on fire, he was the strongest soldier, their savior if not much.

The girls seemed convinced unknown to sinister thoughts that roamed his mind whenever a passerby even glanced at her direction, his need to have her to himself was growing a little silly, a little scary.

Prohibiting her from going out wasn't enough, creeps and people who could potentially harmed her scrolled everywhere, nowhere is someone safe in this world, he wished to end the world if possible but he knew he couldn't.

He shouldn't, for her sake again, for love it is. Levi sighed staring at erwin who was lecturing the captain on his recent violent behavior towards some cadets, so levi could no longer hurt the cadets either? even if they glance at what is his?

Levi was no one to be stopped, if not a beating he'll assign those cadets the harshest works to proceed with in a day or they'll receive no dinner and sleep.

After the long day Levi returned back, to the place where his love and someone he adores awaits his presence, only his.

Walking in he found her reading a book, she smiled upon Levi's arrival, a sweet, a welcoming smile with a sort of comfort Levi could never receive from anything else.

The captain showed one of his rare smiles to her as he walked to a room to change his clothes, after which she was greeted by warm food and knew already about the cozy cuddles before sleep.

If he could he'll never go to work and stay beside her for an eternity, eliminating whoever broke his peace and life of eternity.

But again as he promised, he doesn't want to set the world on fire, a little violence yet again works, his only wish though is her.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇