~part 8~

a/n—i might make a matt sturniolo fic based on the song blue hair by tv girl and also i was thinking of making a fic based in taylor swifts music, like use her lyrics as chapter ideas...lmk if you would read them!!!

i woke up that morning in a cold sweat. i checked the clock—3am. i felt the oncoming pressure behind my eyes, and i made my way to the bathroom.

i looked at myself in the mirror, this was the first night of sleep i had gotten in awhile, and of course i just had to get sick and ruin it.

i sat down with my back against the wall. i clutched my knees to my chest and put my head on them.

i felt my stomach churn and i leaned over the toilet. when i was done i wiped my mouth and got up to wash my face.

i heard footsteps and saw pablo out of the corner of my eye. he was wearing some grey sweatpants and a plain white t shirt.

he squinted his eyes at the light and looked down at me, a wave of concern washing over his face.

"hey what's wrong?" he asked kneeling down beside me.

"nothing i'm just sick," i said.

he placed his hand on my forehead, "oh amor, you're burning up."

"i'm fine," i mumbled.

"let me take care of you." he whispered and he helped me up off the floor. he lead me over to the bed. i laid down and he shuffled off to the kitchen.

he came back with a few bottles of medicine, a washcloth, and a bottle of water. he took out the correct doses of each medicine and i took them.

"thank you," i said.

he gave me a kiss on my forehead and got back into bed.

"i don't wanna get you sick," i said attempting to push him away.

"i'll be fine," he said pulling me close to his chest. i rested my head in the crook of his neck and he rubbed my back.

"get some sleep," he said into my hair.

i woke up the next morning feeling slightly better, but still not 100%. i tried to get up but pablo's arm on my waist stopped me.

"stay in bed for a bit amor," he said in his morning voice. i wasn't even standing and that had me weak in the knees.

"fine," i sighed before putting my bed back on his chest.

he turned the tv on and handed me the remote. little did he know about my obsession with marvel. i out on captain america: the first avenger.

"i've never seen any of the avengers," he mumbled.

"that's literally disgraceful," i said.

"they're just movies," he said.

"i might break up with you just for saying that."

the end.

(just kidding lmao)

"no i'm sorry." he said.

"how have you never seen the avengers?!" i asked.

"i don't know," he said with a shrug.

"well you're going to be occupied for awhile..."

A/N-this is just a filler because i'm just trying to get a chapter out but this has nothing to do with the plot at all😭