Traning

Two weeks later

Ibiki's POV

Since I'd met Reachi I started helping Kakashi train her. She had become my little sister so I adopted her so when Kakashi went on a mission she came to my house. After the incident with Itachi, her and the Uchiha boys had become very close. Actually the entire clan loved the girl. I had a feeling they were going to adopt her too. I looked across the table at her as she ate a plate of dang-go. I smirked at her outfit.

She wore a black zip up sleeveless turtleneck with long sleeve fishnet shirt underneath. Black lose shorts with fishnets underneath and black ninja sandals. She had a necklace that apparently she got from the sage Tsunade and a chain one from Sasuke and Itachi. But my favorite part had to be the coat which was like a miniature version of mine. She was quite the sight. ' And she is already at four stronger then most genien ( sp?).'

According to Kakashi she had mastered chakra control at one and a half. And she was already nearing Gai's speed at four. She was excellent at ninjitsu, genjitsu, and tiajitsu. Our last training session had resulted in a destroyed training ground 66 due to an accident with quite a few paper bombs. A place most chunien avoided if possible.

'When she gets into the academy she'll be top of class.' I thought proudly as she finished off her lunch.

"Come on Nii-san I want to meet Kaka-Nii-san and puppy-chan at the gate!!" she said pulling me out of my chair and down the street.

As we neared the gate she let go of my hand and started running. She ran at the white haired nin and jumped into his arms. She petted the small dog at his feet laughing. That's when I noticed the headband on her forehead. I looked at Kakashi who was now missing his. 

' That's my little sister alright.'

___________________________________________

thanks see you in the next chapter