The Uchiha massacre

2 years later

Itachi's POV

'I'm sorry Sasuke, Reachi, please forgive me in time an understand why I've done this... become hero's of the Leaf.'

I took out my katana and closed my eyes. I opened them to reveal a three tome sharigan. 'Time to test my strength.' I thought bitterly.

First to go were the guards at the gate then I made my way through the compound slaughtering anyone I my path. I lost any feeling in my body. I just took blow after blow. Swing after swing. I knew I had to be covered in blood by now but I couldn't care less. I had killed every Uchiha but four not including me. Two were in the village playing in a park. The other two were in the house of main branch. They were my parents.

I opened the front door and headed into the main room. My parents stood there. Waiting.

"Do what you have to do son." my father said looking straight into my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whispered

"Be proud of your choice Itachi." my mother said with a smile. I slashed through their chests and their bodies fell to the ground. I stood there staring at them till I heard a small voice.

"I-Itachi..." I turned to see Sasuke and Reachi standing there. Reachi was shaking and Sasuke stood their arms wrapped around her protectively.

"Why did y-you do it? W-why Itach-chi?" Sasuke asked me tears threating to spill.

"To test my strength." I said making my heart ache.

"Your lying... Y-Your lying!" Reachi yelled at me.

"No I'm not. It was simply a test of strength." I said in the most emotionless voice I could muster.

Sasuke ran at me trying to hit me and I grabbed his wrist and threw him backward so he landed at Reachi's feet. She fell to her knees and pulled Sasuke's shoulders toward her. I knew I was hurting them but it had to be done.

"You're weak Sasuke. To weak. You don't have enough hate to beat me. Maybe when you're older you'll have enough hate to beat me. Until then." and I disappeared. 'Please forgive me Sasuke, Rachi.'