Who's the girl?

Two years later

Ino's POV

Me and Forehead were walking past Sasuke-kun's house and we heard someone giggle. I sounded like a girl and we both stopped in our tracks. In the tree right in front of his house Sasuke-kun was tickling a girl with red hair.

"S-Sasuke s-s-stop t-that-t i-it ti-tickles!" she said between laughs.

"Not till you say it." Sasuke smirked and continued to tickle her. The girl laughed and they both fell out of the tree. Sasuke resumed tickling her. "Say it!"

The girl laughed and pushed him off. "FINE you are the almighty Uchiha! Happy?" He smiled ( AN: NO Sasu smiled its the end of the world! jk )

"Very." he said pulling her into his lap and kissing her cheek. I felt my heart shatter the anger started to build up. 'Who is that girl!'

She hugged him and ran off. "Bye Sasu!" she yelled over her shoulder. I watched her jump a wall and give a salute to Sasuke-kun. Sasuke-kun chuckled and shook his head. Saku- I mean forehead nudges me.

"Let's find who this ugly girl is."

We ran off toward the direction she ran. We looked around for her red hair. 'Why dose Sasuke-kun like her anyway? Her hair is shaggy and ugly and a stupid color. I bet she's super ugly and stupid why did he kiss her?' I look up and see her sitting on a roof with the idiot Naruto.

Then I noticed it. Naruto isn't wearing his usual orange jumpsuit. Not even his stupid goggles. He's wearing plain black pants a fishnet shirt and black ninja sandals. Then I remember.

***FLASH BACK***

Sasuke was tickling the red haired girl. But their was something else off. He wore a fishnet shirt, black pants, and black ninja sandals. Something very far from his usual outfit.

***END OF FLASH BACK***

"Hay Rea-chan want to get some ramen?"

"Course Naru!" They run off to the idiots favorite ramen shop. We follow them there. They sit down and order miso ramen. The girl eats 8 large bowls and her stomach is completely flat. Forehead and I stare at her dumb founded. 'How is she eating all of that with out her stomach getting HUGE!' "Bye Naru I gota go!" She ran off waving back at the idiot.

We ran after her and Sakura and I were both panting while she looked like she wasn't even breathing hard. She jumped onto a high building looking around. Forehead and I crawl on the roof when she suddenly sees what she's looking for. She front flips of the roof and lands in a handstand and backbends into a standing position. RIGHT INFRONT OF KIBA!

"What's up dogboy?" she asked with a smirk. Kiba just sighed.

"Don't call me dogboy. I need your help to bust Hina out of her house. She got grounded after last time..." I blink in surprise.

"You don't think he means Hinata...." Forehead whispers.

Kiba was wearing the same outfit as the idiot and Sasuke-kun were. The girl sighed. She was wearing a black tank top with a fishnet shirt underneath black cargo pants and black ninja sandals.

"Well that complicates things... Don't worry about it I'll handle it... After all Hina's dad loves me." she gives him a sweet smile. Then she grabs his hand and drags him off.

"Come on we need Sasu and Naru!"   

___________________________________________________

Hay Guys it's Writer_to_Reader And I Want YOUR opinions On Things in the Story.

In a Chapter Or two Reachi will be entering into the Academy and I Want opinions On the Classes Reaction to her and  TWO OTHER PEOPLE.

SEE YOU GUYS LATER!!!