First Day

Iruka's POV

I was about to head off to prepare my room for the new class when I was summoned by the Hokage. I grabbed the supplies I was going to need for later in the day and head to the Hokage's office.

I knock on the door and here a faint enter.

"Ah Iruka, glad you came I have something important to discuss."

"Hai Lord Hokage."

"You are teaching this years graduating class correct?"

"Hai Lord Hokage."

"Well I have some good news....."

--------------------------------A-WHILE-LATER-----------------------------------

I had already gotten my room ready and went to pick up my three charges. As we walked back I looked at the three walking with me. 'I wonder how my class will react.'

Shikamaru's POV

I let my head fall to my desk as I mumbled to myself about how troublesome school and this class was. Trying to block out the noise I slugged my arms over my head. All the girls in the class were off to the side gossiping. The guys sat together talking and pushing each other around. I carefully looked around the room going over each person carefully. 'Sasuke, Kiba, Hinata, and Naruto are missing I won-'

"Sasuke-teme! Get back here jerk!" 'Never mind.... what a drag....' I thought as Naruto's voice boomed down the hallway. Sasuke walked into the room with a pleased smirk on his face. All the girls heads snapped towards him as he walked in the room. Next Naruto entered the room walking backwards talking to Hinata who was... on Kiba's back?

"Sasuke-kun I saved you a seat!" Sakura yelled and the other girls in the class argued about how they saved him a seat. 'What a drag, when will those troublesome girls realize he's not interested?' I sighed in my head. Hinata got off Kiba's back and stared at the group of girls miffed as they argued. Sasuke was glaring at the group of them and Hinata  gently put her hand on his shoulder. The girls glared at her hand an she ignored them whispering something in his ear that made him smirk. 'What did that troublesome girl say?' I thought narrowing my eyes at them. 

Before any other troublesome things could happen Iruka-sensei walks in the room.

"EVERYONE GET IN YOUR SEATS!"

No One's POV

The class scrambled to there seats and the layout was like this.

                                               Iruka's Desk                  Iruka                                        ]Door

1st row   Sasuke-Empty-Naruto   Girl-Girl-Guy   Guy-Girl-Guy

2nd row  Hinata-Kiba-Empty   Guy-Shikamaru-Choji  Guy-Guy-Girl

3rd row   Ino-Sakura-Empty   Empty-Girl-Guy   Guy-Empty-Guy

4th row   Guy-Guy-Empty   Guy-Empty-Girl   Guy-Empty-Shino

Shino's POV

I watched as my class scrambled to their seats to avoid getting into trouble. The layout was different the usual layout. I scanned over the class noting the change in pattern. I narrowed my eyes at the different students. 'Naruto usually sit right next to Sasuke, but today they left a space in between...Kiba and Hinata are sitting in there usual spots but why do the four of them look so.....Nervous?'

Iruka clears his throat diverting my attention.

"Class welcome to your graduating year. I'm sure you are all very excited for it but I have some important news. This year we will be gaining three new students to the class." The entire room went into uproar. 'New students? And three of them... interesting...'    

???'s POV

"Please come in!"

The three of us who were wanting in the hall walked into the class room. Every student in the class was staring at us and I couldn't help rolling my eyes. Iruka motioned us forward and we lined up at the front facing the class.

I noticed the girl standing with us was smiling at a group of four in the corner. 'She already knows people in this class? Interesting.'

"Please introduce yourselves."

The girl was first "Reachi Autski." she said with a small smile.

Then my brother " Mubi Yukuza!" I roll my eyes at the smirk plastered on his face.

"Izo Yukuza." I sighed.

_________________________________________

You Finally get an actual update!

Well those are the three new characters and a special thanks to art_rose for the amazing suggestion about the characters. This one is dedicated to you!