Chapter 8

They lay there for several moments. Both still panting. Both still trying to catch their breath and wrap their minds around what just happened. He begins to trace her shoulder with his forefinger. Rubbing his hand up and down the length of her arm. "That was.. earth shattering. I've always wanted to do that." He says. She laughs. "Yeah it was better than I ever could have imagined even after years of thinking about it."

"Soooo I'm better than Cassidy?" He jokes. Her eyes go wide and a smile forms between her lips which are broadly parted in shock. "I can't believe you just said that." She laughs and smacks him. He gazes into her eyes lovingly. "You know I joke Liv but that was one of the best moments of my entire life." Her face shifts to serious. "It was for me too." She sits up in bed slightly and leans over onto her side to face him. She grabs him and gives him a gentle tender kiss on the lips, casual and comfortable as if she's been kissing his lips for years.

"Soo what was desert exactly?" She laughs. "I think we might have gotten a little side tracked." "More than a little." he adds before jumping up and sliding his boxers on. She looks around the room breifly, trying to decide what to do about clothes, before sliding on her underwear and his dress shirt and following him to the living room.

"Is that chocolate and strawberrys?" She laughs. "Yes it is.-he replies before dunking a strawberry into the bowl of chocolate and tossing it into his mouth." Do you want one." "Hmmm she says hesitantly, you know what I think I do." He grabs another one and dips it into the chocolate and goes to hand it to her. "You can grab your own if you want. It's up to you. His hand still extended out with the strawberry in it.

"After all that you think I'm afraid to eat food you've touched? She leans forward and takes a bite out of the strawberry while it's still in his hand. "Ahh you're like a piranha" he jokes as she tries to take another bite, she laughs hysterically causing her face to fall forward slightly and the strawberry brushes her lip leaving traces of chocolate on it.

"Ohh... look what you did El." She says still laughing. "Now I'm covered in chocolate." "I can fix that." He kisses her abruptly. He takes her lip into his mouth and sucks on it slightly.. He pulls away and wipes her lip removing the rest of it. "Look at that. All clean." "Be a shame if the rest of those strawberries also happened to bump into me with chocolate on them. She says sarcastically. "Hmm.. it sure would." He laughs and nods in agreement. She heads towards the kitchen. "Where are you going?" He asks.

"I'm parched"-she responds before heading into the kitchen. He follows her and leans against the doorway. He watches as she searches for glasses to pour herself some water- his dress shirt riding up and exposing her ass. She catches him out of the corner of her eye. "What are you doing back there." She smiles "Nothing. He smirks- Just enjoying the view. I love watching you rummage through my house half naked. Besides that shirt looks way better on you than it does me." Her face lights up. "I'm glad to hear that but don't just stand there come help me." She laughs.

He walks up behind her and reaches in the cabinet above her. Her back still turned to him. Their body's firmly pressed together as he leans forward to open the cabinet where the glasses are. He removes one and places it in her hand. She walks over to the sink and begins filling the cup. She puts the cup to her lips and takes a drink before she feels his body against hers again. He massages her shoulders gently. "God That feels.. amazing." "Oh yeah...?" He continues massaging her shoulders. "Yeah. Mmm El your hands..." The tone of her voice and the way she said his name suddenly excites him again.

He pulls her body back against his. Reaches around from the front and tilts her head back towards his and kisses her. He drops his hand down and slides it up her shirt. Cupping her breast and rolling her nipple in his fingers. He slowly moves his hand down over her body before slipping his fingers under the waistband of her underwear. This time not hesitating.

He begins to rub her slowly and she moans loudly. "Mmm again El..?" "I couldn't have you for 12 years- he says as he pushes his dick into her ass-So yeah, again. His voice growing deeper and raspy. "Besides seems to me that you want it just as bad as I do." He exclaims as he spins her around and kisses her. He grabs the back of her thighs and lifts her onto the counter.

He slides her underwear off and returns his hand to her slit. He continues kissing her, biting her lip, and sticking the tip of his tongue in her mouth. He pulls her close to the edge of the counter and slips his boxers off. He positions himself between her legs and as he enters her his mouth drops open and he lets out a loud grunt. "Goddamn.." he mutters breathlessly, almost illegible.

He resumes rubbing her with his thumb while he pumps into her Deeper and harder. She lets out a stifled moan and his disk spasms inside of her at the sound." Fuck Liv. You moan like that again you're gonna make me cum." He picks her up, wraps her legs around his waist and carries her into the bedroom.

He lays her on the bed gently before plowing into her. Harder and harder. Deeper and faster. He rubs her again in quick circular motions. Eyes locked on hers. She moans. "You like that don't you?" His words pushing her over the edge. Her walls begin clenching around his dick. "I'm gonna cum Liv." He says loudly as he begins to rub her faster. She pulls him closer as her body begins to shake around him and she moans loudly. She feels his load spill inside of her before he yet again collapses on the bed. "This is beginning to feel like a routine." She says and they both laugh. "Not that I'm complaining of course." She says flirtatiously.