: 1 : The Unforgettable

In Korea:-

Yoongi pov:

Me and Jay are sitting next to each other in the cool shade of a tree. The chirping of birds were the sweetest melody for my ears. All of a sudden he grabbed my hand and asked me. "Yoongi!" "Hmm"

"How much you love me?" It was shocking question for me. I looked upto him, and said "And what made you think like this?"

"Just in case you know! Now tell me how much you love me?" He said hugging me. I giggled and answers him while hugging him back, "I love you more than you do."

Jay laughed and pulled away from me. He stood and started walking away from me. I was not expecting this to happen. " Where are you going?" I asked.

He stopped on his way and turned towards me," You'll still love me if I'm not nearby you, right?" He smiled innocently. "Why are you talking nonsense?" "I'm not talking nonsense, I just want my answers! You'll still love me even if I'm gone right?"

"I will, but why are you asking all these?" I was confused, he never asked these types of questions! I stood up to go after him. He started walking backwards, far away from me. " Keep loving me Yoongi I'll be back!"

He kept on repeating these words, but i was getting worried. " Jay, why are you walking backwards? Why are you walking away from me?" "Keep loving me Yoongi I'll be back!"

He started running away from me. I panicked and run after him. " Jay! Don't go Jay! Plz come back!!" I shouted but he didn't listened and kept on running.

I am running as faster i can but still couldn't catch up with him. He is getting more and more further from me. But i tripped and fell down. "JAY COME BACK!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, but everything starts getting black . All I could see is blank. And no escape.

I'm still laying down there, waiting for someone to come and give me support to get up. I heard someone calling out my name,but it's very faint that it's barely hearable.

"Yoongi!?" It's getting clear and more clear than before until, "YOONGI!!!"

I jumped off my chair and fell on ground. "You ok? Are you hurt?" And i saw my saviour, Jin hyung.

"Yoongi, i asked are you alright?" He asked shaking me a little. I looked around a bit. It's my doctor's cabin. "Yeah" The anwer was short but he knew what's happening to me. "It still bothers you. Right?" He said and i replyed with a simple nod.

I thought he would be angry but he just ruffled my hair lightly. "It's ok, I don't want you to force yourself to forget him. Take your time. Now get up you have a patient to attend. I don't him to see you sleeping on the desk you know!" I smiled lightly, and got up from the floor.

He helped me to clean my coat, and went out to inform the patient. Kim Seokjin, we met in the college and now he's the only one i can relay on. When Jay died in the accident, he took care of me just like a good mother.

I don't know if I could be here, if he wasn't there with me. I'm so grateful to him that he didn't left me alone in my hard times. He started working in this hospital because of me.

He thought that i would do something stupid if he wouldn't be here. We live in the same apartment as he knew i don't like to cook, he always cook delicious food for me so that I could forget about Jay, even if it is for a mare second.

He's still trying to get me out of my depression, and i appreciate his efforts. But it's not simple as it looks like, isn't it? It's not like I'm not trying, but the worst memories are the one which is hard to forget. Now as a doctor, me and Jin hyung doing our best. But i don't know how long I'll be able to do it.

He started coming in my dreams and making me harder to forget about Jay.
I hope i find someone who'll make me forget about Jay for forever.

-: To be continued:-