: 24 : Yoongi's style of proposing

Hoseok pov:

After some days of the amusement park incident, Yoongi started sending me some messages.

Firstly i couldn't figured out from who it is from. Then one day he texted his name and send me his seleca.

He always send me 'i love you! Please forgive me' most of the time..

I sometimes wonder what's going on with him? Once he texted me in the dinner, i looked upto him. And he was emotionlessly eating his dinner.

He always text me, when no-one is around me. In the night, or in the middle of the day.

Today we had our dinner early, so everyone went in their rooms so early. A/n came out if bathroom and said, " You got any games in your phone? I'm getting bored!"

"Here! But don't play for too long." I passed her my phone and she dropped herself on bed beside me.

*Ting*

A notification caught my attention. And i immediately regretted my decision of giving my phone to her.

I can feel her anger, even tho she is a bit far from me. I thought she'll yell at me but she didn't. She calmly said, "Mind explaining me." She put phone between with a text, ' I love you! Please forgive me.' displaying on it.

"Yoongi started texting me a few days ago. Same thing from the first day." "How did he get your number? She said in a stern voice.

"I don't know. Maybe Jin hyung gave it to him!?" A/n nodded, understanding the situation. " I see! This is about to end."

I don't what she's trying to say but it sounds scary. "Wh- what do you mean by it?" "You'll find out soon. Now sleep"

She again flopped herself on bed and started playing games on my phone. Here I started anxious about what's going to happen?

-: To be continued :-

-: ATTENTION PLEASE :-

Next chapter will be the last chapter, cause i don't want to pull this story like Indian serials.

And also,

  Sometimes i wonder what will the story if Hoseok will be top and Yoongi will be bottom.

After finishing this story I'll write a new story on sope called,
' Mafia's little maid '
And i thought to make Hoseok top and Yoongi will be bottom.

Let me know what you guys think in comments.

Thanks for your attention! 🙂🙃