: 4 : "Jay?"

Hoseok pov:

We took a taxi and went to the hospital. It was so big, that i had to cover my eyes to see it properly. The sun's shining out today making it a perfect day. Namjoon paid off the bill of the taxi then looked at me.

" The weather's nice today! Isn't it?" I asked him looking towards the sky. "Yeah it is! Maybe because you're out here." He said jokingly and we both laughed while entering.

Namjoon told me sit on one of those chairs (sorry i don't know what's it called) and went to the receptionist to check out the details of our appointment.

" We'll be able to see him in 10 minutes." He said walking to me and sit down next to me. "Is it still hurts?" He asked pointing at me bandaged arm. "Yeah, a little. But it's better than before."

"I know you're hiding your pain from me. But let me tell you, I'll be here anytime you want." No one can ever know me better than Joon. I slightly laughed at his words.

While we were talking about some random stuffs, a doctor come to us and said, "Mr. Jung doctor Min is ready to meet yo- " When he finally looking at me he stopped talking and his eyes widened.

Both of us stood up, actually we didn't know what to do. So i decided to ask him. " Excuse me, sir?"

"Jay! You're alive?" I can see his eyes filling with tears. All of a sudden he hugged me, really tightly. That it was making me hard to breathe.

" Let me go!" I said being out of breath. He did as i said. I started breathing heavily. Namjoon started patting my back, being worried.

"Where were you? Why didn't you informed me? Why didn't you informed yoongi? Do you know how much he go through because of you?" He is saying all this, while his tears didn't stopped flowing from his eyes.

"Sorry to say but sir, I'm not jay!" I said being as polite as possible. His face becomes colourless. " Don't try to play your silly tricks on me, ok! I won't fall for it again." He shouted.

"I'm saying that I'm not Jay. I'm Jung Hoseok. And i don't even know you, how can I play some ridiculous tricks on you?" I said with a bit of anger.

He checked his notepad, which has my information. He read it and and sighed. " I- I'm sorry! I misunderstood you with someone else. I'm extremely sorry." He keep bowing continually that i had to stop him.

" No, no! It's ok i- I understand!" I made him stop. When he looked up i felt a pain in my chest, cause his eyes were filled with guilt.

"Please follow me. And don't feel guilty because of me. It's really a misunderstanding." "I said it's ok mate! No need to feel sorry." I hugged him and patted his back in assurance that everything is fine.

I pulled out and he looks much better than before. "Now smile, show me your teeth! Like this. Eeeeee" I showed him my teeth, and he laughed at me. This is the pure happiness for me. Making someone smile makes me feel happy too.

"You feeling good now?" I asked and he nodded with a smile. His smile is so pure, like a cute baby. "Follow me, you have to meet doctor to get better."

He said and walks by, me and Namjoon followed him from behind. He stopped infront of a cabin, and turned towards us. "Here it is." He was about to go in but i hold his hand and asked him. "What's your name mate?"

"It's Kim Seokjin, Hoseok." He smiled. I nodded and we all get inside the cabin.

A pale boy is sitting on the doctor's chair and was reading some files. When we entered he looked up, and became shocked just like Seokjin became earlier.

"Yo- you're alive?" He said in pure shock. "Uhh- Yes I am!!?" I said being totally confused.

He stumbled while getting up, and walked upto me. His eyes were teary, he was about to touch me but Seokjin grabbed his hand and shake his head. Like he was telling him I'm not the one he is imagining me to be.

" He is Jung Hoseok, he has an appointment with you. Be careful!" He looked at me for the last time and nodded. Seokjin let go of his hand and went out. He secretly wiped off his tears.

"Please be seated." We nodded and did the same, he also sit down on his chair. "How can I help you?" "Well, my friend got into an small accident and doctor told him that he needs doctor's supervision until he gets better. So i need you to check up on him and change his bandages."

Namjoon explained Yoongi about my injury while i was busy admiring his emotionless face. His eyes, his pink lips, his pale skin everything about him is perfect. Time to time he took notes about it. His eyes have some kind of magic which is possessing me.

After the discussion, he told me to sit on the strecher as i did. He kept on changing my bandages and I was getting lost in his eyes. If his eyes were a maze i would never want to find the way out.

-: To be continued :-