: 2: The Accident

In America:

A/n pov:

" Annnnndddddd Hoseok wins!!!"

As this announced the whole crowd started shouting as their favourite racer wins. Jung Hoseok, a professional car racer won his 39th trophy.

He get out of his car and started running towards his friend, Kim Namjoon, the one who helped him to build the car and always appreciated his racing skills. The only one who never left his side.

He hugged him tightly, while laughing because their hard work paid off well. Namjoon also hugged him back while smiling. Even tho Namjoon is few months younger than Hoseok, he treated Hoseok as his younger brother, as Namjoon is taller than Hoseok.

"Well done, Joon!! You're the best machanic in the whole world!!" Hoseok said patting Namjoon's back in appreciation. "But it couldn't worked out if you aren't this much talented!"

Hoseok pulled away and, and showed his famous sunshine smile. "You're a walking ball of sunshine you know!" Namjoon patted his head and both of them looked at the crowd who were cheering loudly for them. Both of them waved back with both of their hands at the crowd in the same they were doing.

Hoseok received his trophy, and gave a great speech and didn't forget to mention Namjoon and his fans for supporting him to came at this level.

After the celebration ceremony, Hoseok and Namjoon came their coach. " Ha ha! Hoseok, my boy! Well done!" He hugged Hoseok and patted his back. In a second he pulled out and looked at Namjoon and walked upto him.

While putting his hand on Namjoon's shoulder he said, "I want to thank you for bring Hoseok to me. And because of your big brain you have made this super speed car. Look, there's so many things I'm thankful for things you did. But for now you did really great! Keep on working like this."

"I'll coach, thank you!" He bowed politely. Coach started walking away from there when Namjoon hit Hoseok with his elbow, giving some signal. Mad Hoseok seemed to realise that it is for, he run upto coach and ask him.

"Coach! Wait please." He called from behind and coach turned towards him. "As you know we were working so hard for this race, right?" He asked and coach nodded.

"So me and Namjoon decided to take a break from work and return to Korea, our country. Just like a small vacation. Please don't refuse." He said line in whisper, while crossing his fingers. His head is hung low and eyes were closed tightly.

Coach laughed at his reaction. "You can go. You both are one of the most hard working boys I've ever met with. Go and enjoy." He said as Hoseok's face lighted up in happiness.

"But, you have to come if there's a race. Ok?" Hoseok nodded quickly. "Thank you so much sir." Coach just smiled and walked away.

Hoseok gives a thumbs up to Namjoon and he started jumping in happiness. Both of them went to garage, to finish their remaining work.

Time skip to late evening:-

Namjoon was looking outside. Then said, "It's going to rain soon. What do you think?" Hoseok came out of the garage andooked upto the sky. "Maybe! I think we should leave. If it starts raining then it may cause problems."

Namjoon nodded. Both of them put the things on their places and got ready to leave.

"Hey!" Hoseok said to Namjoon as he looked at him. "Can i ride your bike for today? You can have my car." He threw car keys towards him which  he catches smoothly. "Ok! But be careful."

Namjoon gave him his helmet and keys. Hoseok wore  helmet and gloves, cause safety comes first. He powered up his bike and ride it off on the empty road, while namjoon is behind him.

Seeing his friend happy is all he ever wished for. He know how much hoseok loves his bike, cause Namjoon himself made it, making it more special.

In the middle of the journey, rain started pouring making hard to see anything as it's dark. Namjoon started getting worried for Hoseok, as he never ride bike in the rain.

Namjoon wanted to call Hoseok, and tell him to stop. But a car car came from front and Hoseok tried to dodge it. He did it, but got slipped cause of the wet road.

Namjoon immediately stopped his car and got out to help him. The rain is still pouring, he moved bike above from hoseok. While he was holding his upper arm groaning in pain.

Namjoon removed his helmet which helped him to breathe properly."You ok?" He asked getting more restless. Hoseok nodded but groaned in pain.

He supported hoseok to stand and took him to the car. He made him sit on the passanger seat and rush to the driver's one. "Don't worry you'll be fine." Namjoon said while putting on his seat belt.

"I promise buddy!"

-: To be continued :-