: 3 : "Finally Seoul!"

A/n pov:

Namjoon took Hoseok to the hospital. Doctors put bandage on his wounded fore arm, and did some tests too.

Right now, doctor is checking his x-ray report. Hoseok and Namjoon kept looking at each other time to time being impatient about the results.

"So- "Namjoon said gaining attention from the doctor. Doctor looked upto him, and sighed. "I checked your reports carefully Mr. Jung and-" "Is he's going to be okay?" Namjoon didn't even let doctor finish his sentence and cut his sentence in between.

Namjoon: Don't tell me he can't move his hand from now on!

Hoseok: WHAT!! How can I drive in race if won't be able to move my hand for the lifetime?

Doctor: Let me clea-

Namjoon: Don't tell me that he broke his arm! (grabbed his arm in frustration)

Hoseok: Don't talk nonsense! (slightly hitting on his hand)

Namjoon: Then did he would able to move his hand freely?

Hoseok: Please i don't wanna ruin my racing carrier! (on the verge of crying)

Doctor: My goodness! Listen to me just for once!

Namjoon + Hoseok: Ok.

Doctor: It's not a big injury. You both can calm down!

"So he'll be able to move his hand?" Namjoon asked almost jumping from the chair. "Yes! He'll be. It's just a little crack in your fore arm bone, as you guys can see." He showed them the report. It was true, it's actually just a little crack nothing else.

Hoseok looked over Namjoon, as he kept on blabbering nonsense about his injury, and Namjoon give him a clumsy smile. " So there it is all you need to do is rest nothing else. And avoid lifting anything heavy." Both of them nodded their head at the same time.

"Still doctor how much time it'll take to heal?" Hoseok asked out if curiosity. "Not too long. Just 15 to 20 days, if you keep it under doctor's supervision." He just nodded.

"Not to be cruel doctor but.. Can he travel through flight, i mean have vacation?" This Namjoon asked politely. "Yeah! He can if he want to. But don't forget to meet doctor everyday for changing the bandages. And for some consultation. Ok?"

Hoseok nodded and thanks the doctor. He is sitting on one of the benches outside the doctor's cabin, as Namjoon went to buy his medicines.

He's just sitting and thinking what could've happened if Namjoon wasn't there. He even blabbered everything possible about my arm injury. He got the himself the best person to take care of himself.

"That's it, I'm done. Let's go!" Namjoon said after coming back from buying medicines. Hoseok nodded and filled him. While they were in car Hoseok remembered something.

"Namjoona, go back!" "But why?" He asked being confused. "We forgot to take your bike from the road. It must be still there. Let's go and get it back." Hoseok's getting more worried as every second passes.

Namjoon laughed at his friend. "I already called in garage to pick my bike up from there. You're really a living ball of sunshine who cares for others even when he's in pain." He pulled hoseok's cheeks in adoration.

He slapped his hand away. " I have to you know, you put your blood and sweat to make that bike. How i could not worry about it." Hoseok said with a smile.

"Then stop worrying about that baby biy we're going on a vacation. Woohoo!" "Wooooo!"  Both started laughing because of excitement.

In Seoul, South Korea:

"We're finally in Seoul! Yessssssss!" Namjoon started running here and there like a kid who got back to his home after years. Hoseok just shook his head in disbelief.

"Namjoona let's go. We have to meet a doctor too. You remember?" Hoseok shouted and Namjoon came back to him. "i remember. Let's go."

In the hotel room:

"You go and fresh yourself first. Till then I'll search the best doctors in here." Namjoon said and Hoseok nodded and went in the bathroom.

When he came back he found namjoon working on his laptop. " Did you find it?" Namjoon nodded. " His name is Min Yoongi, in the Seoul hospital. He's the best doctor for this kind of treatments."

"Ok then, go fresh up. Then we'll go to meet him." Namjoon nodded. He closed his laptop and went towards bathroom.

-:To be continued:-