: Description:

First character introductions:-

Jung Hoseok

Profession:- Machanical Engeneer, Professional Car Racer.

Age:- 27 years old.

Country:- American and South Korean.

Friends with:- Everyone he finds, but mostly with Namjoon.

Behaviour:- Soft, Most of the time giggles, and smiley. But serious during races.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Namjoon

Profession:- Machanical Engeneer.

Age:- 27 years old.

Country:- American and South Korean.

Friend with:- Mother nature, crabs and Hoseok.

Behaviour:- Soft, and good with everyone. But don't like if someone mess with his friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min Yoongi

Profession:- Doctor.

Age:- 28 years old.

Country:- South Korea.

Friends with:- No one except Seokjin.

Behaviour:- Cold, wants to be alone, rude sometimes, having anxiety and anger issues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Seokjin

Profession:- Doctor.

Age:- 29 years old. ( but don't act his age)

Country:- South Korea.

Friends with:- Everyone and Yoongi also.

Behaviour:- Soft, takes care of everyone, gives flying kisses to everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: Storylines :

This story starts from Korea where Yoongi is living. He had a boyfriend named Jay, they were in a really good relationship. Untill one day Jay died in a car accident. Yoongi couldn't believe it and decided not to love anyone else from now on. His friend more like brother, Seokjin took care of his during this all. The two of them started their lives again like nothing happened, but Yoongi couldn't forget about Jay. Which leads him to depression and anxiety.

Two years later in America, Hoseok aka jhope, a well known car racer decided to take a break after his race ends as per Namjoon said to him. Before they could start their vacation, hobi got into a little accident, which causes him an injury in his arm.

He fly back to Korea with Namjoon, so that they could have vacation. Hoseok's doctor suggested him to keep in touch with a doctor. So, he went to the Seoul hospital for his dressing and met Yoongi. Where he misunderstood Hoseok as Jay.

What happened if Hoseok falls for Yoongi but he kept on rejecting him?

Let's find out together 🙂🙃>>>