: 7 : "Only Ten Days!"

Last day of the treatment:-

Hoseok pov:

It's the last day of my treatment, it means i have to propose him today. Or it will be deficult for me to meet him afterwards. Yoongi is removing bandages from my arm.

Meanwhile Namjoon is having his time with Jin outside the cabin. I really envy namjoon. He got his love of life. But mine is still in suspension that he'll accept or not.

"Move you arm and tell if it hurts." I nodded and moved my arm. It's all good and didn't hurt even for once.

"It's not paining. It's all good." He nodded and point to sit on the chair. And i did the same. "Mr. Jung as per the report and your experience, you're now totally fine. No treatment required from now on."

"Thank God! Now I don't have to swallow those bitter medicines." I laughed a bit but he stayed neutral. So i stopped.

"Now you may leave. As you're already fine. More patients are waiting outside." He started checking some files. ' It's now or never hobi! Fighting!' I thought in my mind and took a deep breath before saying.

"I love you Min Yoongi!" He looked at my confession. But in a second he again became neutral while saying. "Stop saying nonsense and go."

" I said i love u Min Yoongi and I'm not joking!" He got up from his chair and dragged me out of his cabin. " I was also not joking." And closed door on my face.

It was a breaking point for me. Maybe I wasn't ready for it. I thought of talking about this to namjoon and Jin about this. So I called him and told him to be at hotel room.

I was on my way, when i got a call. I pulled it out of my pocket. It is from my coach. I immediately picked it up.

"Hello sir, how have you been?" "I heard about your arm injury from Namjoon, how are you now?" His vioce showed concern which gives comfort to my heart.

"I just became completely fine sir." I answered smiling even tho he can't see me. "Great then! Listen i have a good news for you!"

"What sir?" I became really excited when it comes to a good news. "You're selected for the biggest car tournament in New York! Would you belive that!"

There was no limit of happiness for me after hearing this. I almost started jumping in the middle of the way. "Really!? Can't belive it. It's just happened because of your support sir thank you so much."

"It's not just my support, but also yours and Namjoon's hard work you fool! Now i want both of you to come back as soon as possible. We have to practice for the race."

I again became sad thinking about Yoongi. I thought of proposing him in a proper way again but now i have to go back.

"Sir, actually can give me some time? I just recovered from my injury and i also have an important work here to finish. When it'll be over we'll be back right away. Please sir don't deny!"

He thinks for some time. "The race is two months ahead. I can give only 10 days of time." "Only 10 days?"

"Yeah! You both have to work harder than before for this race. Cause there'll be races from across America. You know right. I'm trying so you both can win."

"I know sir. You have always thought the best for us. We'll finish our work in 10 days and we'll be back there sir."

"Ok good luck!" "Thank you so much sir!" He hanged up from the other side and I frustratedly grabbed my hair, not knowing what to do next. I rushed to the hotel.

In the hotel room:-

"WHAT!!!??? Only 10 days? But our vacation just started! Ahhh." Namjoon frustratedly dropped himself on bed.

"There's no way you can make Yoongi fall for you in 10 days! I know him he would be irritated." Jin said understanding the situation.

"And you don't know me. I, Jung Hoseok the professional car racer of America, take the oath that I'll make Yoongi fall for me in 10 days!"

I never felt this much confident in my whole life. Right now i fell like i can do anything like i can ever run to Mars. I know it sounds silly but yes I can.

"Best of luck then!" Namjoon and Jin said at the same time and i nodded. I sit down on a chair while thinking how to propose him. While both of them were having a conversation.

-:To be continued:-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-: ATTENTION PLEASE :-

Next few chapters will be so short cause I'll take day by day of how Hoseok proposed Yoongi.

So i hope you'll will respect my decision.

-: Thank you for your attention :-