: 14 : 7th Day Of Proposal

A/n pov:

"Yoongi, pack up! Time to go home." Jin said while entering in his cabin.
"You go hyung! I have to check these reports and send them to Mr. Han."

Jin quitly sit on the chair infront of Yoongi. While jin was looking at Yoongi, he noticed and said without looking up from his file, "Why are you staring at me? It's creeping me out."

"Just seeing that my little kitten grown up well." Jin smiled and ruffed his hair. " Don't work too hard and come home soon. I'll prepare the dinner."

Jin waved him goodbye and went home with his car. Yoongi fixed his hair and went to his work again.

Yoongi never said anything about what Jin cherishing him, somewhere in his heart he loved that. Jin was never a friend of him, he was more than a brother to Yoongi.

After half an hour, Yoongi streched himself, as he completed his work. He took and coat and went out.

He get inside his car, and throw his coat on the back, he was about to drive off but saw a letter on above steering wheel.

He already know it, from who it is from. He take it and was ready to throw it out of the window. But something stopped him from doing this. He finally opened and read it.

You've ruined me and yet I
Still somehow only look for
You.

I look for you in the sun,
The moon, and the stars
And I will look for you
in every heart...♡

~ With love ( ◜‿◝ )♡
Hoseok

He unknowingly smiled a little at Hoseok's crazy love over him. When he knew that he's smiling, he immediately put on his poker face back.

Still, he put that letter in th drawer of the car and drove off to home.

-: To be continued :-

⚠️ Alert ⚠️

Next episode will be too dramatic to
handle.