: 17 : 10th Day Of Proposal

A/n pov:

Yoongi woke up because of his alarm. He turned it off and wondered who set the alarm, as he always woke up by jin hyung.

He saw a note on his side table, he took and read it.

'Going to my shift early, food is in the fridge, don't forget to eat it up.'

~ Jin hyung (◠‿・)

Yoongi got up and get ready. He walked down and eat his breakfast and leave for hospital.

When Yoongi entered in hospital he didn't saw anyone. He frowned. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and checked the date.

It wasn't a holiday, he started wondering where all the people go? Then one by one nurse, doctors and other staffs came out of their hiding places, holding balloons, bouquets and i love you sign boards.

Yoongi didn't understand what's going on, but then Hoseok showed from behind them, holding a big rose bouquet.

He walked upto Yoongi with his big sunshine smile. Hoseok get on his kness when everyone started cheering for him.

"I fell in love when i first saw you, writing a report about my injury. I fell for you even deeper when you touched me for changing my bandages! I actually fell in love everyday whenever I see you!

I just want to say that, I love you Min Yoongi, will you marry me?"

(An: Sorry i don't know anything about proposing ╥﹏╥ )

Yoongi's shocked of whatever is happening to him since he wake up. "Get up!" He said in a low voice, which made hoseok a bit worried.

Hoseok got up, Yoongi looked at him for some seconds and around him. And his next move was unexpected.

He slapped hoseok really hard that everyone became silent. "I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO STOP ALL THESE THINGS BUT YOU DIDN'T!!! NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH YOURSELF!!"

He shouted at him. Hoseok's head was hung low, tears came out of them, but Yoongi didn't seem to notice them, and walked away.

Slowly all the staffs also fade away, showing pity on the boy who got brutally rejected from his lover.

Here, Hoseok lost his only chance to get his love as he's returning to America tomorrow. And don't know when he would be able to see Yoongi again.

He wiped off his tears, but they didn't stopped coming from his eyes. He slowly left that place feeling the worst he ever felt.

-: To be continued :-