Chapter fifty one. Pregnancy isn't the end.

(Yes she's heavily pregnant, but she can't get any more pregnant! Here is some spice, this chapter is most definitely mature! )

Joon-Jae ordered a some necessities from room service and convinced me to stay, there was no chance that he would let me leave tonight. I changed into the silk pyjamas and a dressing gown they provided and we ate our desserts together. We brushed our teeth and washed up, snuggling together on the soft hotel bed.

"I was planning to propose to you using Tan, but you've totally ruined it! Will you marry me?" Joon-Jae asked, while he stroked my belly.

"Yes, but I still want to see that proposal! Is Tan here?" I replied, with no hesitation.

"She's with my manager! I told her to guard him, manager Do wasn't going to ruin our date! I'll get her tomorrow," he said, rubbing his nose on my neck.

"You are evil!" I giggled.

"I love you Jenny," he said, kissing my throat.

"You know, it's perfectly safe to do some things during pregnancy," I gasped, as his kisses became more passionate.

"Really, we should test that theory. Is this safe?" he said, as he gently rolled me onto my back.

"Mm..yes," I said.

"What about this?" He asked, straddling me below my bump and opening my pyjama buttons.

"Yes!" I grinned and pushed his shirt up, so I could stroke his chest.

He paused, pulling the shirt over his head, then he helped me get undressed. "I didn't need to order these things at all." He added, arranging me back on the bed.

I smiled, shaking my head.

"I know this is safe," he said, as he placed one knee between my legs and kissed me on the mouth.

I reached around his back and pulled him close, until my belly pressed the side of his stomach. His hands glided over my body, exploring its new shape. Our passionate kiss, changed into a rain of small kisses along my jaw line, moving down my neck and along my collarbone. He fondled my breasts but I pushed his long fingers away.

"Sorry my love, gummy bear has stolen my breasts for himself, they're a bit tender," I gasped.

"That rascal, let me try this," he said, cheekily.

He held one breast and covered it with his mouth, licking and sucking gently. I groaned, running my fingers through his hair. My other hand roamed his chest to return the favour, massaging his chest and stroking his nipples. This was my reward for all the stress I had been through, this man was mine!

Lifting his head to check for my reaction, he grinned and moved on to the other breast. My hand wandered down to his flat stomach and soft hair around his belly button as my back arched with need.

His hands helped me find what I was looking for, as he released my breast. I rolled on my side, pushing his leg away, holding his length with both hands. I pulled him closer, using his manhood as a lead, rubbing and stroking it as he shuffled forward. I took him into my mouth and showed him exactly how much I wanted him, until he shook, moaning with pleasure.

He gasped leaning over my shoulder, shuddering with release as I rubbed his tip on my chest, letting his seed run over my breast. My legs slid over each other, as he grabbed a box of tissues and carefully wiped up the mess.

"You're something else, I wanted to make you moan but you got me first! Now it's my turn, you'll regret it!" He said, moving to my legs. He spread me wide and sat between my legs, leaning forward to press his face below my bulge. He was totally hidden there so I couldn't see what he was doing. Nothing happened for a moment, then he burst out laughing.