Nineteen --

Leila's breath hitched at my answer

Leila's breath hitched at my answer. Everything around us stopped – time, sound, the world, it all came to a halt. We just sat there in the room, trying to bounce each other's thoughts off of the walls.

A moment later and I was sweeping her up in my arms, and our lips were locked in kissing - our mouths coming together in a frenzied, passionate tangle. Leila's lips were soft and malleable against mine. Her legs draped over me while sitting on the sofa, getting us closer to each other. I pressed her hips into me, excited as hell. I could feel her heart racing like a drumbeat against my chest. Her soft lips tasted of honey, and each swipe of her tongue was like a spark of electricity against mine. Our bodies melted together, hands exploring the unfamiliar territory of one another.

I groaned in displeasure as she pulled back, separating our lips. Leila peeped at me with smoky brown eyes that held a million questions.

"Are you sure?" she asked, hittin' me with hunger-filled curiosity. Her voice was low and raspy.

I knew what she was asking – was I sure I wanted to risk everything for this moment that might not lead anywhere? And the answer, inexplicably, was yes. I was sure.

"Are you not?" I questioned back. A moment of contemplation washed over her face before she shook her head from left to right in response.

"Come here." I got up to my feet, pulling her up with me. My arm looped around her waist as she looped her's around my neck. With the floor lamp as our guide, we kissed our way to her bedroom, where I sat at the edge of the bed while she stood. With both hands, I lifted her shirt, my lips tracing alluring patterns along her midriff before reaching the waistband of her pants. She fidgeted as I pushed them down towards the floor, revealing her smooth skin that shimmered in the subtle light from the lamp near her bedside. I looked up to see her face nervously sucking in the corner of her bottom lip as she stepped out of her pants and kicked them aside.

Pulling her back into my lap, I rained wet kisses along her neck and clavicle as I undid her bra. Her body writhed against me expectantly. My eyes drank in the sight of her as my hands caressed every inch of skin they could find.

"You gonna let me have you?" I breathed against her skin. I wanted her in the worst possible way. In response, she pressed herself against me letting out a low hum as her hips gyrated slowly. In one swift move, I lifted her onto the mattress and shrugged off my shirt before nuzzling into one of her breasts. Arching her back as I lowered myself over top of her and ran my tongue over one of her nipples, eliciting a moan that drove me mad. Her back arched against me, and her fingers sank into the muscle along my back. I lifted her other breast to my mouth and gave it the same attention. I playfully bit her nipple, and her hips bucked when I grazed my teeth over it. Lifting my head from her breast, I once again kissed her mouth.

"Kaanon," she moaned with my name on her lips, and I took that as a good sign. I kissed along her jaw and stopped at her mouth. As we kissed, I traced my fingers through the inside of her thigh, leaning forward to place them on her core. She whimpered against my mouth at my touch, now rubbing herself against my fingers. She moaned as I slid my hand along the inside of her thigh, her legs spreading open wider for me. I kissed her belly, then her hip bone, reaching beneath her to pull off her panties. She shimmied a little to assist me, and they fell to the floor in a heap.

I spread her lips with my other hand and slid two fingers into her. We moaned at the same time as my fingers moved in and out of her.

"Look at me," I instructed, pausing my finger while waiting for her to do as I asked. "You gonna let me have you?" I asked once again, still waiting for her answer. She opened her eyes, and they widened at my words as she bit down on her bottom lip.

"Yes," she said breathily. The word was like a prayer against my ear. I ran my fingers over her center again before replacing them with my tongue. I felt her body tense from the sensation as I licked in and out of her, tasting her warm wetness. I felt around a bit before finding her clit and flicking it with my tongue. I reached up and spanked her thigh, once, twice and then a third time. She moaned softly, groaning at my every touch. I plunged two digits in, then three. I licked her clit with my tongue, sucked it into my mouth, savoring the flavor of her and it made me harder than I thought possible. After a few moments, she was contorting her body beneath mine, her hips gyrating against my face. It wasn't in my plan to be swept up in her, but I was so turned on, I was going to risk it. I gripped her ass cheeks tightly, holding her down as I slid my tongue and lips along her wet flesh. She tasted sweet as I lapped at her, drawing her wetness into my mouth. She grunted and moaned my name, which drove me wild because I loved the sound.

She started to cum, and it drove me to push harder and faster against her. Her body started to shake, and her moans were louder. She was so fucking gorgeous. I wanted her in every way possible, and I would make sure she knew it before the night was over. She held my head as she rode out her orgasm. I kissed up her body and stopped at her lips before I buried myself inside of the nape of her neck.

"Damn, you're beautiful" I said. My voice was thick with emotion as I looked down at her. Suddenly I pulled away from her and cursed under my breath.

"What is it Kaanon?" she asked, her face hazed in confusion.

I sighed and looked towards the ceiling as I tried to calm myself down before continuing. "I don't have a condom," I said quietly, not wanting to meet her gaze as I felt my face flush with embarrassment.

"Oh," Leila said softly, understanding dawning on her face as well. We stayed in silence for a few minutes before either of us spoke again.

I wanted her so badly, and she must have sensed my distress because she smiled up at me reassuringly and traced her finger along the intricate inked lines along my arm.

"It's okay," she said soothingly. "We can just take things slow tonight." She tried to kiss me again but I edged away from her, knowing that if I indulged we would end up taking things farther than we already had. Maybe this had been a sign or some shit like that.

I rolled onto my back and lay there for a few moments as she curled up close to me, her head tucked against my chest and an arm draped across my stomach. Her breathing eventually slowed as she fell into a peaceful slumber.