I never wanted to be this way. (Sequel to LLW)

August 16th. 

-Gewels POV- 

I yawned rolling around in my bed, I could hear Ashley yelling into the phone down the hallway. I sat up, rubbing my eyes as I went into the restroom. There was a tiny growing bump, fortunately, Vic was to busy with Tour to notice. Mitch, Tony, and Ashley are the only ones who know. I sighed, I miss Mitch. I washed my hands and went down the hall as the doorbell rang, Vic smiled as the door opened. 

"Hey babe." Vic said, I smiled and kissed him. 

"Mmm... morning. You look nice." I said kissing him again, I almost threw up at the scent of his cologne, but held it back. 

"Thanks. So, get ready, were going on a date." Vic said, I smiled and laughed. 

"Where to babe? Its 10:46am." I said laughing a little.  

"Breakfest. Now go!" He said kissing me deeply for a second, I nodded and ran off to my room looking around. 

-Ashleys POV- 

Ugh, only four days until the tour starts and Oliver won't stop bitching. I laid in bed texting Tony, things between us have pretty much heated up. Maybe, I should wait to leave Oliver until after the tour. For drama sakes. I went to Gewels room, she ran around as clothes were thrown everywhere. I leaned against the door frame watching her. Gewel pulled off her pants and shirt. 

"Where are you going so early?" I asked, Gewel groaned slipping on a baby-doll violet above knee length dress. The dress was low cut. She quickly slipped on a black cardigan, and black laced flats.  

"Vic shows up here. Telling me to get ready. Stupid... Ugh..." She groaned running to the bathroom. I went down the hall looking at Vic who sat on the couch. He was in black skinnies, black toms, a white button up shirt, and his black beanie. 

"Hey Vic." I said, he grinned. 

"Ashley! Come here." He said taking my hand pulling me out the house, hiding us between a small space in the wall. I looked at him awkwardly as he got close to me.  

"Ashley..." Vic said while digging in his pocket. I stood there awkwardly still, Vic held a black box with pretty blue ribbon. 

"What do you think?" Vic said opening the box. 

"That's.... OH MY GOD Vic!" I yelled, Vic put his hand over my mouth. 

"Shh. I'm going to ask Gewel to marry me." Vic said. I almost started crying happily.  

"Vic, oh my god. Gewel will be so happy! Wait, I don't think she'll even say yes. Vic, you've only been together so like... Two months." I said thinking. Vic shrugged.  

"I love her." He said putting the box back, I nodded thinking. 

"I just wanna hold her in my arms and say 'Gewel I love you so much. I thought we'd have to keep us a secret, but I'm glad everyone knows. Your the most gorgeous, breath taking girl. Sure we've had some moments, but they were all worth it. I love you. You don't have a clue." 

-Gewels POV- 

"...Your the most gorgeous, breathe taking girl. Sure we've had our moments, but they were all worth it. I love you. You don't have a clue." Vic said meaningly looking at Ashley. I felt my heart drop into my stomach, a tear rolled down my face. He loved her? She was gorgeous? I quickly took off running, I had no clue where I was running too, but it wasn't home.  

-Vic's POV-  

I signed looking at Ashley, she half smiled.  

"Come on. Lets get her." She said pulling me inside as we walked up to Gewels room.