Second chances wont leave us alone.

-Gewels POV-

I ran around looking for a bathroom, I finally came up to a door that said "restroom" I opened it and went into a stall throwing up. I sighed sitting down on the floor, I pulled my phone out my pocket and it started buzzing. A picture of Vic appeared on the screen, I hit decline and threw up again. I hate being pregnant.

Bing!

My phone beeped, I unlocked my phone reading the text.

From Vic: Babe! We are going on, I wanted you to be my good luck charm side stage?

It said, I smiled and put my phone back into my pocket. I stood up, dusting my knees off and went to the sink, I rinsed my mouth out and walked around looking for the way back.

-Ashley's POV-

I stood at the side of the stage, Oliver's sweaty arms around my waist watching the guys preform with me. Vic was jumping around singing "Caraphernelia." The crowd was going nuts, and loving every second of it. I leaned back into Oliver's shoulders listing to the music. Gewel came up beside me, her hands at her sides.

"... is called Bulls in the Bronx, sing along if you know the lyrics! If not, I better see you on your feet moving!" Vic shouted into the microphone, Tony catching my state towards him, winked the faced the crowd jumping on the speaker playing guitar.

"Do you know I count your heart beats before you sleep, I bite my finger nails to bone. Then I crawl back under this stairwell to a place I call my home!" Vic sang, Gewel leaned towards me.

"I feel really, really sick dude." She said loud enough for me, Oliver not paying attention.

"Go take some medicine and lay down on the couch back there." I said, she nodded staring at Vic for a second then walked back into the green room.

"... Maybe were just having to much fun, maybe you can't handle yourself, staring at me with your lips and tongue. I've been having this dream that we can fly, so darling close your eyes because your about to miss everything." Vic sang as he finished the song, the crowd erupted into applause. Vic took a drink of his water bottle, the crowd screaming in heat, Vic put the cap on the bottle, throwing it into the crowd.

"Alright, alright. I want to bring someone special up here for our last song for night." Vic said, Mike and the guys looked at Vic, obviously all confused. Vic looked towards me, he looked lost.

"My girlfriend Gewel, come out here please." Vic said into the microphone, shit. I looked at Oliver, then quickly ripped out his arms running to the green room. Gewel was sitting on the couch, leaned over a bucket throwing up. Her face flushed, I put my hand against her head, she was running a horrible fever. I looked at her, then towards the stage, shit. Shit. Shit. Oliver came running backstage, looking at me then Gewel.

"Gewel, Vic wants you up there!" Oliver said quickly, Gewel looked up at me then Oliver before throwing up again.

"She can't go up there like this Oliver!" I said, Oliver nodded and ran back up there. A few seconds later he came back.

"Vic said alright. He's just gonna bring a fan on stage." Oliver said sitting in the couch, I nodded, Gewel laid her head on my shoulder with a sigh.

"I hate being pregnant." Gewel mumbled only loud enough for me to hear, I nodded. Vic came running back stage, his hair messy and sweaty.

-Vic's POV-

The song ended as the security gaurs helped the fan off stage, I thanked the crowd and ran back stage, Gewel was leaned against Ashley's shoulder and Oliver sat on the other side of her. I walked over, getting a view of Gewels face, she looked paler then usual. Her lips white, and her blue eyes were a dark color now. What happened?

"Gewel, are you okay?" I asked, she nodded putting on a fake smile.

"I'm fine, really. Just a little... sick." Gewel said. I nodded.

"Come on. Lets go to sleep." I said, Gewel nodded getting up, I wrapped my arm around her waist as we walked out the venue. I looked around, we were in the side. I followed the venue around to the side.

"Vic! Vic!" Someone screamed, I turned around a group of ten or fifteen girls were running after me. Gewel looked at me, kissing my cheek.

"Go. They really want to meet you babe." Gewel said, I nodded hesitantly, Gewel keep walking and I turned towards the crowd that suddenly seemed to double.

-Tonys POV-

I lit the cigarette between my lips and took in a deep hit. Then slowly exhaled it. I looked around leaning against the wall, it was pretty cold tonight. I looked up hearing someone throw up, Gewel was by the wall throwing up, I looked at her taking another hit then slowly exhaled again putting it out. I went over behind her as she started walking, wrapping my arm around her shoulder. Gewel looked at me and smiled, I smiled at her, we walked in silence to the bus and walked in. The camera crew facing us, Gewel looked away. I wrapped an around around her waist and helped her into the back room, the camera people following us. I wanted to yell at them, but couldn't. I helped Gewel into her bunk, Gewel looked at me then laid on her back.

"Tony, will you lay with me until Vic gets here?" She asked, I nodded. She half smiled then laid on her back; I walked out the room and grabbed my basketball shorts off my bunk. I walked into the bathroom, combing my hair out and undressed slipping my basketball shorts on. I walked out the bathroom; throwing my old clothes onto my messy bunk. I walked into the backdown, and climbed into the bunk next to Gewel closing the curtain.