Surprise! Surprise!

-4 months later-

-Gewels POV-

I groaned rolling onto my side, I looked at the clock 3:32pm. My hand flew to my stomach feeling him roll around and kick my side. I guess he couldn't sleep either. I sat up rubbing my eyes. I slowly got up, and walked into the bathroom washing my face. I walked downstairs, holding onto the railing, Vic walked in the front door. I smiled and went over kissing his cheek, he smiled then sat on the couch, I walked into the kitchen thinking as I looked at the calendar. February 8th. Vic's birthday was in two days, he would turn 31. I smiled a bit, I felt my stomach kick. Today I was throwing his surprise party at 6, because he was playing a show on his birthday. Vic came into the kitchen, a hand on my hip, the other on my baby bump.

"I'll be back, Mike is having problems with his car." Vic said kissing my cheek, I smiled and nodded.

"Okay, love you." I said, Vic grabbed his keys.

"I love you, and Aiden." Vic said, then ran out the door. I went over and locked the door. I peeked out the window to make sure Vic left, as planned he left speeding down the road.

I went to the kitchen pulling out hamburgers and fries. I rolled my eyes at the knock at the door, I went over opening his door Tony and Jaime smiled cheerfully.

"Party planners here to help the pregnant women." Jaime said, I laughed rolling my eyes. I let them in an went back into the kitchen, Tony and Jaime fought their way to the fridge pulling out the stuff to make drinks. I placed the hamburgers on a plate and made my way out the the backyard by the grill. Mitch smirked sitting at the picnic table, Kennedy next to him. I went over hugging Kennedy then Mitch.

"Ready to party?" I said sarcastically, Mitch nodded and followed me to the grill. Kennedy ran around the back yard playing, staring at the pool that was blocked off by a gate. Mitch started flipping burgers, I started setting up decorations. I groaned dragging out another picnic table.

"Hey! What is my daughter in law doing heavy pushing at 8 months pregnant?" Victor yelled, I laughed and put the table down. Tony and Jaime smirked and ran over picking the table up setting it next to the other one.

"Mija! You're so big!" Viven said with a smile, I laughed and hugged her as she came over to me.

"Party's here!" Kellin an Chris yelled walking through the side gate. I smiled letting go of Viven, Kellin looked at me, his eyes stuck on my stomach.

"Holy fuck! No one told me Gewel was knocked up!" Kellin yelled, I laughed feeling my cheeks turn red.

"Uh yeah, have been for awhile." I said, Kellin smirked and gave me a hug.

"I can tell. How is the little thing?" He asked. I looked at him lifting an eyebrow.

"Thing? No, it's a little boy named Aiden." I said, Kellin smirked and placed a hand on my stomach, as if on cue Aiden kicked hardly. I winced a little, then laughed roughly.

"This baby is probably stronger then I am at this point." I said, Kellin laughed hugging me then walked over helping Mitch. I looked around the back yard, thinking, I attempted to run inside hearing a knock at the door. I opened it, Alli stood there with a smile. I looked at her, suddenly I felt like throwing up, yelling, crying, and punching her all at the same time.

"How do you know where I live?" I said through my teeth, she smiled innocently.

"I just wanted to bring a gift by for Vic. I didn't know you gained so much weight Gewel." Alli said giving me the gift in her hand, I gave it back. I was pregnant, I don't know what her excuse was.

"We don't want your gifts. And I'm not fat, I'm pregnant. How stupid can you be not to see that? Even if I did, I wouldn't talk. You're gaining some weight." I said, I felt someone come up behind me. I glanced back, Mitch. I looked back at Alli.