You'll never know.

-Ronnie's POV-

I walked out the room behind Gewel and her friend, I guess his name was Tony. I looked down, their hands locked together. Gewel sat on the couch with a guy with long brown hair, that Tony kid, a kid decked out in tats, and a kid with brown spiked hair. I think that was Pierce The Veil, Bring me the horizon sat on the other couch with Ashley in Oliver's lap. I sat at the table next to Chris. We all just glanced back and forth awkwardly, I could feel my eyes practically rolling out of their sockets. I was tired as fuck. The producer finally walked over to us, standing in the middle.

"Hey guys, I'm Jake I'll be your producer. This is Calise and Jim the directors. They will be wherever, whenever. Don't hold back, live your regular tour life's. Can I get you all to go around and introduce yourself." He said, the camera men faced my table first.

"Uh hey, I'm Ronnie Radke in Falling in reverse." I said looking at the camera.

"I'm Jacky."

"I'm Derek."

"I'm Ryan."

"I'm Ron." Ron finished off waving, I smirked over at him. The camera people faced Bring Me The Horizon.

"Hey mates, Oliver here with Bring me the horizon." He said laughing.

"I'm Lee."

"Matt."

"I'm Matt." M said with a smirk laughing. I watched then, what the hell were they laughing at? The camera crew faced Pierce The Veil.

"I'm Vic Fuentes, these are my brothers in Pierce The Veil." Vic said high fiving Tony, Gewel laughed at the two of them.

"Mike Fuentes." Mike said waving.

"Jaime Fuentes. Oh no, wait I'm Jaime Preciado." Jaime said with a sly smirk, Tony laughed waving looking over at Jaime.

"I'm Tony Perry." He said, the producer came into view of the camera and pulled Ashley up, he pulled Chris up, then Gewel. Gewel quickly fixed her hair and clothes standing next to Ashley, Gewel was drop dead sexy in those short shorts, and a way too big Suicide Silence shirt, her long blue hair draped over her thin shoulders, barley passing her chest. Ashley was pretty damn sexy too in her black skin tight jeans, and a white low-cut tank top. Chris just stood there between the two attractive girls.

"These are the merch people who will be on this show. Guys introduce you selfs please." He said, the cameras faced the three of them.

"I'm Chris, I do all the hard work for falling in reverse." He said cockily, I laughed rolling my eyes.

"I'm Ashley merch girl for Bring me the horizon." Ashley said with a flirty smile.

"Hi, I'm Gewel and I do merch for Pierce The Veil." She said with a wink. The producer laughed and asked Chris to sit down, which he gladly did, the producer Jake stood between Gewel and Ashley his long tattooed arms around their shoulders.

"So lady's, are any of you dating these fine fellows?" He asked, I could see Gewel bite her lip looking at Ashley.

"Don't be shy lady's." He said with an edging tone.

"Uh yeah, I'm dating Oliver from Bring me the horizon." Ashley said, I could see her eyes glue to Tony who oddly looked hurt, she quickly collected herself and smiled at the camera.

"Yeah. I'm dating Vic from Pierce The Veil." She said, she smiled over at Vic who winked. Mike rolled his eyes, obviously annoyed, what was up with those two girls? Did they whore around... I guess I'll find out myself. I smirked watching Ashley sit down, her ass was nice in those jeans.