Is this what its like?

-5 days later-

-Gewels POV-

I sighed walking up the steps to my house, that I haven't seen in a week. Thanks to Mitch I was able to stay somewhere. I pulled the carrier up to my chest going inside, Vic sat on the couch sleeping. I looked at the digital clock next to the TV; 5:56pm. I quietly walked upstairs into the nursery, I picked Aiden up out of the seat gently, then placed him into the rocker softly making sure not to wake him up.

I walked into my room, mine and Vic's should I say, it reeked of alcohol and it was spotless. I looked around thinking, I opened the closet pulling the scale out. I stepped on it, hoping not to be disappointed. 100 pounds, at 5'5 that was good enough. I guess. I sighed happily, I looked at myself in the mirror, my once blue hair now raven black. I pierced my septum two nights ago. I turned around feeling someone walk into the room. Vic stood in the door way, rubbing his eyes, starring at me.

I looked back at him; he looked tired. I sat on the edge of the bed thinking. Vic sat next to me, placing a hand over mine.

"You changed your hair. You lost weight... How much do you weigh?" Vic asked, I looked at him thinking and shrugged mumbling "100."

"Gewel, babe, that's not safe." Vic said, I rolled my eyes.

"Vic, it's my body. After having a kid, I feel extremely self conscious. I mean, your 31 and look 18. I'm 18 about to be 19, and I look 25." I mumbled, Vic shook his head.

"No, you really don't. Gewel, your just self-conscious babe." Vic mumbled, I looked at him.

"How couldn't I be Victor? I just had a baby! And my boyfriend knocked up a blonde pretty girl behind my back, and may I mention, she's extremely pretty! I can't compare!" I shouted, Vic looked hurt. I didn't care, so was I. I sighed heavily and gave up, tears rolled down my cheeks, Vic pulled me into his chest kissing me.

"Gewel, I love you. More then anything in this world. You, me, and Aiden. Alli wants us to adopt the baby Gewel, or it's going for adoption." Vic said, I whipped my tears away looking at him.

"W-what?" I asked, Vic looked at me and half-smiled. I could tell this was eating him inside out, he nodded.

"I mean, Vic, you need to think about this. Aidens only 13 days old, and you haven't seen most of those days. We've been fighting lately, and when the little girl grows up wont she be curious why she looks nothing like her mom?" I said, Vic looked at me, his eyes looked into mine for answers. Vic pulled me into his arms kissing me passionately, I kissed him back feeling his tongue dancing against my lips looking for a way in.

-an hour later-

-Vic's POV-

I groaned laying there trying to catch my breath, Gewel next to me in my arms looking up at me with those big blue eyes.

"I love you." I mumbled kissing her forehead. Gewel smiled kissing my chin.

"I love you too, and if you want to adopt Allis baby we can Vic. I'm okay with it." Gewel mumbled playing with her now black hair. I smiled and hugged her to my chest. Gewel sat up pulling my shirt on as Aiden started to cry down the hall, she smiled and walked out the room. I looked at my phone as it began to ring, Mike.

"Hey man! Did you forget about our interview? Me and the guys are here outside Luna, it starts in five!" Mike said, I quickly hung up and ran around getting ready.

"Gewel!" I screamed slipping skinny jeans on, Gewel came in with Aiden in her arms feeding him.

"Yes?" She asked, I smiled thinking and slipped on a white v-neck. I combed my hair out.