More then once.

August 24th.

-Allis POV-

I smirked applying lip stick as I walked down the hallway hospital, Vic called me, he missed me. I don't care what the story is, if he thinks I'm still his girlfriend that's how it should be. That's how it will be. I could see Mike in the background, pacing around what I assumed was Vic's room. I walked over, the slut with blue hair sat on Tonys lap, her face had tear stains down them; long black mascara trails down her cheeks. I smirked, Vic had forgot about her.

"Hey cutie." I said to Tony, he rolled his eyes.

"Who invited you?" Mike spat. I smiled innocently, playing with my hair.

"Your brother, Vic. You guys are so mean trying to push him to believe this little slut is his girlfriend." I said pointing at Gewel, she looked at me shooting me a glare.

"Awe, calm down tiger. Wouldn't want Vic stressing out over his girlfriend would you?" I taunted, Gewel walked closer to me, glaring.

"Look, Alli. We both know Vic loves me. He's just confused right now. So get over yourself." Gewel said, I laughed rolling my eyes, tucking a strand of blonde hair behind my ear.

"Awe doll, that's cute. From what he knows, he loves me. I think that's how it was anyways, from what I know we never even broke up." I said, I opened the door to Vic's room, going to his bedside taking his hand in mine gently.

Babe, I missed you." Vic said, I smiled looking into those brown eyes I've longed for.

-Gewels POV-

"I'm going home, I'm not wanted here." I mumbled to Tony, I grabbed my four suitcases and two duffle bags walking outside. I waited for my cab, loaded my stuff up and looked out the window as it drove me home. It felt like an hours drive. Once I got home I paid him, then unloaded the bags into my apartment. I dragged myself upstairs into my bedroom, throwing myself on my bed crying, my hands on my stomach.

-a week later-

-Gewels POV-

I haven't seen Mike, Jaime, Tony, or Ashley, since I left the hospital. Truth is, I would visit Vic everywhere once in awhile while he was sleeping. Just, most of the time, I'd have to leave because Alli was there. I marked a day off on my calendar, I was 13 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I've grown so much during the last week it's crazy, it was a actually fully visible that I was pregnant, unless I was wearing baggy clothes. I grabbed my purse walking downstairs, locking the door behind me as I went out to my car.

-Mikes POV-

I laid in my bed tossing my drum sticks up, today Vic was coming home. Would things change? He's lost at least a year or two of his memory. Would he remember our collide with the sky album? Would he even remember being on warped, meeting Gewel? Maybe now I can make a move on her... I wonder where she's been, with Mitch maybe? I rolled out of bed going downstairs, I kissed my moms cheeks. She sat on the couch, her hands in her lap.

"I'm going to get Vic. I love you." I mumbled to my mom.

"Be careful mijo, be safe." She said, I nodded grabbing my keys, there was a knock at the door, I opened it curiously. Dad? Alli smiled as i opener it, Vic at her side with his arm wrapped around her waist. I moaned opening the door as they walked in, mom smiled jumping up hugging Vic.

"Aye. Mijo, I've a been so worried!" She said, Vic hugged her kissing her cheek. Mom looked at Alli, then me.

"I thought you said Gewel had blue hair baby?" Mom said to Vic, Vic looked at her, clearly confused.

"Gewel? Oh, that girl with the blue hair. I don't know her, this is Alli mom, my girlfriend." Vic said, mom looked at me.

"Come on let's go to your room babe. Gewel is just some crazy fan girl." Alli said, Vic nodded walking upstairs with her.

"I thought..." Mom began to say, I nodded.

"They did break up. Vic lost his memory a years worth tops." I said, she gasped looking back up towards Vic's room which had been slammed shut.

"I want to meet this Gewel." Mom said, I looked at her.

"We should go visit her. I haven't seen her since Vic pretty much kicked her out." I said, Mom nodded grabbing her jacket off the couch, and we walked outside getting in my car.

-a few minutes later-

I pulled up to Gewels house, my mom got out and I locked the doors to my car and went to the door knocking. Gewel opened the door, her face stained with tears. She was wearing a tight white tank top, and black skinny jeans. Her stomach instantly catching my attention... it was big... and round. Usually she's so skinny. Did she really gain that much weight in a little over a week? Gewel looked at me, then quickly grabbed her shirt off the couch putting it on over, the bump suddenly gone.

"Uh, hi Mike. Mrs. Fuentes... Come in." Gewel said awkwardly, my mom smiled and walked in, I followed. Gewel led us into the living room, my mom sat next to her, I sat across from her.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Vic and the guys talk about you so much mija. How old are you?" Mom asked, Gewel smiled, her hands in her lap.

"I'm 18, 19 in May." Gewel said, she looked like she was ready to cry just by hearing Vic's name.

"So young! Vic's 30." My mom commented, I smirked but keep my comments to myself.

"I know, uh, how is Vic?" Gewel asked looking at me.

"He's fine in his opinion. Alli brought him home..." I said, Gewel bit her lip and nodded.

"Oh, well, at least one of us is happy." Gewel said, I looked at her lifting an eyebrow.

"I love Vic to much to see him unhappy Mike, I mean, I hate that it's with Alli. After all that happened. I'm not going to keep him from being happy though. I'll move on. I don't know how, but I will." Gewel said, moving a strand of blue hair from her face, her wrist caught my attention. I knew those scars all too much. I looked at her, she was self-harming because of this.

"What happened mija?" My mom asked taking Gewels hands in hers, I looked at them.

"Uh, Alli and I had a misunderstanding." Gewel said, my mom nodded. The door rang, Gewel got up opening the door. Gewel smiled as Mitch walked in, Gewel hugged him then he walked in sitting down.

"Mom, the BBQ, we should probably head home." I said, my mom nodded getting up, she hugged Gewel. Gewel walked us out, I heard the door close and walked out to the car with my mom thinking.