Part 2: Daniel 🆚 Terry (Part 1)

"Maybe this will end up good," Daniel murmured to himself, standing outside Miguel's door.

Steeling his nerves, he took a deep breath and mustered up the courage to knock. The door creaked open, revealing Miguel's surprised face.

"Mr. Larusso? What are you doing here?" Miguel asked, his eyes sparkling with curiosity.

Gathering his thoughts, Daniel hesitated for a moment before finally speaking.

"Miguel, there's something I need to tell you. Oh my god I don't know how to say it and how will you react to this but, I feel some connection with you," he blurted out, his voice filled with a mix of anticipation and anxiety.

Before Miguel could respond, an unexpected figure appeared behind him, causing Daniel's heart to sink. It was Terry Silver, his rival, and coincidentally, someone who had also developed feelings for Miguel. Terry's presence shocked Daniel, and he found himself at a loss for words. Sensing the tension, Terry wasted no time issuing a warning.

"Ah, Larusso, It's good to see you here but I suggest you know your limits. Miguel doesn't need anything from you," Terry said, his voice dripping with a combination of authority and possessiveness.

Feeling his own protective instincts kick in, Daniel fought back.

"Miguel, is he manipulating you?" He accused, his voice laced with determination.

"You have no right to do these kind of dirty tricks with him!"

As the tension escalated, Terry calmly reached out and gently grasped Miguel's hand, pulling him aside. He faced Daniel, his voice low and threatening.

"I'm not manipulating anyone, it's funny that you think that. He wants to stay with me and that's his choice. Now either you will go back or do you really wanna start this conversation right now and right here?" Terry warned, his gaze unyielding.

Daniel's heart sank further as he watched Terry's possessive gesture, feeling the weight of his own unrequited feelings. He reluctantly nodded, knowing that Miguel's well-being came first. Silent, conflicted emotions filled the air, as the three stood there in an uneasy standoff, each grappling with their own desires and the complicated web of emotions that had entangled them. He finally gave up as he looked at Miguel for the last time before walking away. He really couldn't believe what was happening.