Part 27: Cheating? (Part 2)

"Let me go," Miguel responded shocking Terry.

"Miguel, if I let you go, it'll be like giving up on us. And I don't want that," Terry said, his voice laced with emotion.

"I'll do whatever it takes to regain your trust. You mean everything to me, Miguel. And I don't want to lose you," he added, his voice getting softer.

Miguel looked at Terry, seeing the honesty and sincerity in his eyes. He knew that Terry wouldn't do anything to hurt him deliberately.

"Okay," Miguel said as he took a deep breath.

"But please, be honest with me," Miguel said with shaky voice, finally calming down.

Terry nodded, relieved that Miguel was willing to listen. He took a deep breath before starting to explain everything. As he spoke, Miguel's expression softened, and he started to understand what had really happened.

"Oh my god, I-I'm so sorry, I-I'm so sorry," Miguel said with tears in his eyes as he understood what was going on.

"It's okay. I should have told you," Terry replied, kissing Miguel's forehead.

"I-I was thinking that you really c-cheated on me. I'm so s-stupid," Miguel added as he wiped his tears.

"Hey, don't ever talk to yourself that way. You're perfect in my eyes and you should see yourself in the same way," Terry said.

As they held each other, Miguel felt a sense of relief. He knew that their relationship wasn't perfect, but it was love. What mattered was that they were able to overcome their differences and come out stronger in the end.