𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭
𝐈'𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
-Taylor swift

Y/ns pov
I was laying in bed listening to everybody wants to rule the world. Robin was laying on the edge of my bed while I was singing.

" turn your back on Mother Nature, everybody wants to rule the worldddd" I sing as robin smiles at me.

" you're really cute" he says and lays beside me. " I think your cuter. Have you ever looked in a mirror?" I say.

" I have, but you know I'll always say your cuter" he says and brushes my hair out of my face. I blush and look away from him.

" let me make you something" I say and kiss his cheek. He wraps his arms around my neck and kisses my forehead then lets me go.

I stand up and walk towards my desk. I open my drawer and grab two sticky notes, one is red and the other is purple.

" whatcha doin mami?" He asks and walks towards me. " you'll see" I say and smile.

I start folding the paper by the way I remember. I make a ring with a heart on it and I put it away from me. I make another one and I grab both of them.

" here" I say and give robin the red one. I made robin a red ring because his favourite colour is red, and I made a purple one because purple is my favourite colour.

" paper rings?" He asks blushing and smiling. " yeah!" I say as I put mine on.

He slides his on his ring finger and grabs my hand. He takes the ring off my pointer finger and puts it on my ring finger.

" we're married now" he says as I smile. " y/n arellano hm, it doesn't sound too bad" he says as we both laugh

" thank you" he says and kisses my cheek. " I can teach you how to make them Incase you want to marry someone else" I say

" bullshit. Your the only one I want to marry, you and only you. My pretty baby" he says and kisses me.

Anyways idk if you guys remember me but I'm billysnewspaperzzz but I got logged out so