𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭,
𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
-Marilyn Monroe

Y/ns pov.
I was having a sleepover with my boyfriend robin and my best friend finney. We were sitting down laughing eating popcorn and talking.

I tried to grab robins hand but he pulled it away and moved away from me. The fuck? I ignore it and keep talking.

" guys I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I say as they nod. I'm not actually going to the bathroom. I'm just bored and wanna see what they talk about when I'm gone.

" I saw what you did, why did you move away from her when she tried holding your hand?" Finney asks.

" dude she's just really clingy. I can't even describe it. Alone she always wants to cuddle, she acts like a koala, always wanting to hold my hand. And I'm just getting annoyed honestly" Robin says.

I see. He thinks that me loving him is annoying. Guess I'll just have to change. " yeah and she-" but before robin finishes shit talking me I come back.

" I'm back!" I say and smile. Robin smiles and I sit beside finney. His smile slowly fades and I smirk.

The whole entire night I was being super distant from robin. Not talking to him, not looking at him, pretending like I forgot he was there.. yeah it's kinda a bitch move but whatever.

" we should sleep, robin and y/n you can sleep in Gwen's room" finney says. " okay! Night Finn" I say and hug him.

I walk to Gwen's room and robin follows behind me. I open the door and lay down on her bed and put the blanket on.

Robin gets in beside me and I can feel him looking at me. " arent you forgetting something?" Robin asks. He's probably talking about cuddles but he won't be getting any.. anymore.

" uh no.. oh right I am!" I say as he smiles. " I forgot to call my mom. It's ok I'm pretty sure she isn't worried" I say as his smile fades.

I turn around not facing him and start hugging Gwen's rainbow pillow. " cuddle me" he says. " uh.. not tonight" I say and close my eyes again.

" y/n seriously what is wrong with you. You won't acknowledge me. You've been acting like it's just you and Finn this whole night. You won't even touch me either" he says upsetly.

" yeah well maybe if you wanted all those things you shouldn't of ranted to finney on why I'm annoying, and too clingy. I would've never done that to you." I say mad.

" baby I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it and you know it. I love your affection" he says.

" clearly you don't. If you really did then none of this would be happening" I say and roll my eyes.

" forgive me please. I know your mad and I feel shitty for saying those things about you because they aren't true. You aren't too clingy. Your not even the clingy one in the relationship. It's me. I guess I was just ashamed." He says.

I turn to face him and I lay my head on his chest. I hear his heartbeat quicken when I roam my hands around his body. " don't let it happen again, because I won't forgive you" I say.

" I know baby, I know" he says and wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.

Ok this was shitty and I got the idea cuz I was reading a Tom kaulitz book... don't judge me okay😭😭 Hes fine asf and I was bored