𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

Y/ns pov
I was laying on my boyfriend robins bed while he was playing games. I was so bored so I picked up my phone and started playing Roblox.

I clicked on tower of hell. I fell on stage one so I immediately rage quit and shut my phone off groaning.

" robin are you almost done?" I ask calmly. " nope" he replies back. I throw my head back and pick up my phone again.

I open instagram and post a picture.

𝐌𝐟𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐥

𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐟 𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝😩 ( liked by ZoZo2000, AngieXoxo and finn_blake)

I click post and turn my phone off hoping that Robin comes to his senses and turns that goddamn game off. " robinnnnn" I say.

" Jesus Christ y/n. Can't you see I'm trying to do something right now? Stop being so fucking annoying" he says.

Not gonna lie the second he said that I got tears in my eyes. " sorry, jeez" I say and roll my eyes trying not to cry because I know he would call me a crybaby.

I don't understand why he gets so pissed off. I want to spend time with my boyfriend when he invites me over. Maybe I should just decline when he invites me because he does this all the fucking time.

I stand up and grab my backpack with my stuff in it for the morning. I unplug my phone charger and stuff it in my bag.

I open the door not thinking he would notice cuz he never takes his eyes off anything else but the game.

" where are you going?" He asks taking his headset off. " home. It's not like you would care anyways" I say and scoff.

" Of course I care.. I literally invited you to spend the night and your going home" he says.

" Robin I'm going home because every single time you invite me over your on the game all day until I fall asleep. You won't talk to me, you call me clingy and annoying and I've just had enough." I say.

Robin stands up and pulls me into a hug. " I'm sorry. I should pay more attention to you" he says and starts rubbing my back and kissing my cheek.

" I'd like that" I say and smile. " stay, please? It's hard sleeping without you" he says and I smile.

" just promise next time you invite me over you'll spend some time with me?" I ask looking at him with hope in my eyes.

" of course I'll spend time with you. Your my girl and I love you so much. I'm so sorry for making you feel shitty" he says as we lay down in bed.

He starts to cuddle me as we both drift off to sleep.

Tomorrow's the last day of school!!!!!

Does anybody have requests?