𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞

Y/ns pov
I have started talking to the popular boy robin. I dont know why people say bad things about him. He's super sweet to me.

We've been calling, texting and face timing non stop this week. I know I'm a quite girl and all but Robin is honestly really nice and funny.

I'm walking into school In a good mood because robin surprisingly makes me really happy. I see him talking to Bruce, vance and finney, the other popular kids.

" bro I don't like her, she's a nerdy annoying dumb blonde and that's all she will ever be" I hear Robin say. Oh. Is that what he thinks of me?

My good mood instantly turns into a bad run and I walk to the bathroom with tears in my eyes. Now I know why he ignores me at school and only talks to me when he's alone.

I walk into a stall and slam the door grabbing some toilet paper. I wipe my eyes with it and hear the bell ring. I don't want to go to class because robin is in all of them.

I decide staying here all day would be boring so I decide to just walk home.

Time skip.

I'm laying on my bed and then I check the time. School ended ten minutes ago. My phone dings and I see Robin texted me.

" hii, where were you today?" He asks. I feel the tears come back into my eyes. I decide I'm not gonna be like those girls in books and just ignore him until he finds out, I'm gonna loose it on him.

" I don't know why the fuck you would care where I am" I send him. " what?" He types. " you're just like everyone else. If I'm such a nerdy annoying dumb blonde why would you start talking to me in the first place" I send.

Robin reads it but doesn't respond, instead he calls me. I answer it. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" he says. " oh fuck you, that's what they all say. Me and you both know that you meant it" I say pissed off at him.

" i just wanted them to get off my ass because they saw our messages. I'm in love with you. I have been since the start of the 4th grade. I didn't mean to hurt you" he says.

" it's okay.. we'll talk tomorrow" I say. " hang out with me and my friends tomorrow" he says. " why?" I say. " I'm sorry for ignoring you at school and shit I was just scared, but now that I've told you I like you.. hang out with us?" He says

" sure" I say. " alright cool, bye" he says hanging up.

Did he really mean it?