𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭

Comment anything bc im bored and want to laugh

Y/ns pov
Me and robin were cuddling in bed. His arms wrapped around my waist and his hands caressing my hair.

And then all of a sudden I jolted up and ran to the bathroom. I started throwing up as robin came from behind me and held my hair up rubbing my back.

" you've been puking a lot recently, we should go to the doctors today" Robin says. I nod and brush my teeth as he does as well.

I get ready for the day and put my clothes on as robin does as well. " I'll be waiting in the car baby" he says as he walks out of the room.

I put some perfume on and then grab my sunglasses and put them into my pocket as I follow him to the car.

We both get in and he turns on the ac and starts playing the radio. He puts the keys into the car and we start driving.

" I'm scared, you're very important to me and a big part of my life and I really hope it's nothing bad" Robin confesses and he interlocks our hands.

" I promise it's nothing my love" I say smiling at him as he smiles back.

He pulls into the parking lot as we both get out of the car and walk inside. We walk up to the reception desk and a pretty lady looks at us and smiles.

" what can we help you with?" She asks. " my girl has been having severe nausea for the past two weeks, I just want to make sure she's okay" Robin says holding my hand tighter.

" okay. Come with me ma'am" she says as me and Robin follow her. " wait outside the room baby I'll be out soon" i say and kiss him as I walk in.

" you can just lay down there" she says and smiles. " have you and your husband have any sexual activities lately?" She asks.

" yeah, two nights before all of this nausea has been happening" I say. " was it protected?" She asks. I shake my head no. " yikes.. I think I know what's wrong" she says.

She does a couple tests on me and then she leaves me room and tells me she will be back soon. Why did she ask if it was protected? Oh no.. does she think I'm pregnant?

I don't even know if Robin wants any kids. We talked about it once at 13 but we were just kids back then, it's different now.

She walks back into the room after 20 minutes and smiles at me. " well.. your pregnant! If you don't want the baby we can schedule you a free abortion" she says.

" do you think I could think about it and tell you in a Week?" I say. " I'm just not sure If I'm ready or if my husband wants kids yet. We're only 20 and we got married at 19" I say looking down.

" hey. It's nothing to be ashamed about. I've seen a pregnant 13 year old and she wanted it. Do not feel bad about yourself. I bet your husband is gonna be so happy" he says holding my hands and smiling.

I smile back at her and then thank her. " well you're free to go! I suggest telling your husband at home so he doesn't freak out in the car" she says.

" okay! Thank you" I say and leave. The second I leave the room and see Robin I panic again. What if he leaves me because he thinks we're too young for kids?

" hey, are you alright mami?" He says pulling me into a hug. I clear my throat and let him go. " I think I should tell you at home" I say.

He starts too look worried. " is everything alright?" He says holding my hands. " yeah! But I think it's better if I tell you at home" I say and fake a smile.

" okay" Robin says.

Time skip

We get into the house and the second robin closes the door and looks at me " please tell me" says. " robin If I tell you, you gotta promise you won't get mad or leave me" I say.

" baby I promise on my life. I won't ever leave you he says. " okay.. I'm pregnant" I say.

He starts smiling. " really!! Y/n!! I finally get to be a dad" he says and starts hugging me. He spins me around and kisses me. " thank you thank you thank you. I'm so glad its you that's gonna be carrying my child. I'm gonna take such good care of the both of you" he says getting on his knees and kisses my stomach twice.

" I'm so sorry if I ever made you think I'd leave you do you got pregnant. I've wanted kids ever since I was little. You're finally making my dreams come true!. Princesa" he says kissing me over and over again.

" don't worry, your also my princesa" he says looking down at my belly as I laugh. " I love you so much" I say. " I love you much more" he says and hugs me.

Sorry if I spelled anything wrong! I'm super tired rn and way too lazy to check over it