Chapter 2

You stared on disbelief, jaw slack. Mark was just a few feet from you, conversing with people in the crowd. He then looked up and you swore his eyes locked with yours. Your breath hitched in your throat and you quickly dropped from your tippy toes to full foot on ground. You turned to Emma.

"Emma please pinch me..." You whispered. Emma laughed and pinched your arm. You looked around. Nope, definitely reality.

You and Emma decided to walk around some other booths for now. You heard some sinister giggles not far from you. You looked over and saw a group of girls you despised. They were popular girls that seemed to feed off your misery. They were watching you and whispering amongst themselves. Emma grabbed your elbow and pulled you away.

"It's not worth it Y/N, come on." Emma said quietly. You and Emma were walking past a booth with a large tank that held fish. You were looking around when you suddenly felt yourself being shoved

"KYAA!" You gasped, falling onto the tank, smashing it as water flooded the gyma and fish danced around, trying to be submerged again.

"You idiot kid!" The booth keeper screeched, obviously unaware that you were shoved into his tank.

"I-I'm so sorry!" You stammered, scooting away from the approaching male that was seething with anger. You heard laughter not far from you. You didn't need to look to know who it was. You pushed yourself up and ran out of the gym, tears stinging your eyes.

"Y/N!" you heard Emma cry out  You rounded a corner and slammed into a freshman that was late for class.

"Sorry." You muttered, hurrying past them. You pushed open the entrance doors to the school and sat on the steps. You were definitely going to be suspended now.. You've never been suspended before. You put your head in your hand, which smelt like fish. You sniffed slightly and shook with small sobs.

"I never asked for this..." You whispered. Mark, your loved youtuber was there as well! Nothing was going right today... You heard the door open behind you.

"Y/N.. Are you alright?" Emma asked, kneeling down to you and putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Getting pushed into a fish tank and then being yelled at by the booth owner in front of all the seniors, teachers, and of course my favorite youtuber doesn't seem to be alright.." You replied, glumly. Emma squeezed your shoulder.

"Before I left the gym I looked over at Mark. I saw a sympathetic look in his eyes, which were on the door you ran out of." Emma said. I shook my head.

"I don't need pity or anything... It's all over now." You said, standing up. The door opened again and a bunch of teachers came out, including your English teacher.

Shit.. You thought. You paled slightly.

"Miss L/N, Office, now." She barked. You stumbled into the school again and dreadfully made your way to the office.

                               ~*~

"So, L/N, causing some trouble in the gym I hear?" The principal inquired.

"I was shoved into the tank.." You replied, anger and annoyance filling your person.

"But running away makes a guilty individual." He replied.

"What? You want me to be killed by a fish man?" You replied smartly.

"L/N, I believe sass will get you in deeper trouble." The principal said, narrowing his eyes at you.

"Just sentence me my punishment.." You replied dully.

"Suspension for destroying property and causing trouble to career day." He said crisply.

"I don't think you know you have the wrong person." A new voice said from behind you. You jumped slightly. You knew that voice.. You looked behind you and your eyes widened.

Mark was standing right behind you, looking at you. Your mouth opened and closed, failing to form words.

"And why is that, Mr. Fishbach?" The principal asked.

"She was shoved by a group of girls that I saw seemed to be tormenting her." Mark replied.  The principal was silent.

"Y/N, do you know the girls Mr. Fishbach might be speaking about?" He asked you. You nodded.

"Names please." He requested. You told him the names of the three girls. (You can fill those in~) The principal nodded.

"Alright you are dismissed. Mr. Fishbach, can you be so kind and walk Y/N back to the gym?" Your principal asked. Mark grinned.

"No problem!" He replied.

Mark just saved me from suspension... Oh my god, what is life!? You thought happily. You stood up and Mark grabbed your hand, pulling you to the gym.

"Come on Miss Rebel." He said in a deeper voice. You laughed slightly and let him tug you along.

Heyyy guys! Hope you enjoyed chapter 2! Trying to make these long, sorry if they come out short. I dunno when I'll have chapter 3 up, I'll try to have it up soon !
I'll see you in the next one! Bye-bye!