Person from the past

Trish's POV

I am getting ready for my match which is up next which is against Molly Holly then I heard a knock on my locker room door.

Trish: come in!

The door opened and Jeff walked in he smiled.

Jeff: hey

Trish: hey

Jeff: I wanted to wish you luck in your match against Molly Holly

Trish: thanks Jeff 

Jeff: *smiles* 

Trish: well I better go to the curtain

Jeff: yeah after your match will you meet us at the tv area 

Trish: sure

Jeff: see you then

We both walked out of the room I headed towards the curtains while Jeff headed towards the tv area.

End of POV

Lita's POV

Me and Matt are at the tv area where you can watch the matches waiting for Jeff to come back he has gone to wish Trish luck in her match against Molly Holly and then we will watch her match from here.

Matt: hey Jeff

Jeff: *walking towards Matt and Lita* hey 

Lita: how is Trish?

Jeff: she's okay she is ready for this match

Lita: don't blame her 

End of POV

Trish's POV

My theme song played then I walked out from the curtain.

Announcer: this match is set for one fall first making her way to her ring from Toronto Cananda .....Trish Stratus

I got in the ring and pointed to the crowd and they cheered loudly I smiled I then waited for Molly Holly.

Molly Holly theme played and the announcer started to speak.

Announcer: and her opponent .....Molly Holly

Molly Holly stood opposite me the bell rang and we started.

End of POV

???'s POV

I got the WWE tickets I even got backstage passes so I can talk to Trish about us I hope she will listen. I went straight backstage and I saw a girl with red hair and 2 guys 1 of them had black hair in a ponytail and another had colourful hair I saw they were watching Trish in a match so I waited behind them until one of them noticed me.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

The bell rang and the match started we were watching and cheering Trish on then this random guy came up to us.

Jeff: can I help you?

???: hi my name is Tyler are you team extreme?

Lita: yes we are

Tyler:  I am huge fan can I have an autograph

Matt: sure

Matt and Lita gave this Tyler guy an autograph I lastly gave mine but I can tell something is off with him.

Tyler: do you know where I can find Trish Stratus?

Lita: sorry Tyler she is in a match at the moment but you can wait with us if you want