Tyler cause trouble

Jeff's POV

I woke up the next day my body ached a bit but I shrugged off I stood up and folded the blanket and placed it on the chair and went to the canteen to get something to eat and drink.

End of POV

Tyler's POV

I walked in the hospital without being noticed I saw Jeff he was in the canteen but I didn't see his brother or the red haired girl so I had to follow him to Trish's room and when he is out of sight I will see what she is like and start phase 2 of my plan. 

Jeff stood up and started to head back to Trish's room and I followed it was a long walk he finally got there and he sat beside her I looked in through the window and saw tha she was lifeless good maybe me pushing her down the stairs has helped her lost her memory so then I can make threats and when she wakes up she will think it is Jeff.

I walked away but not too far then the door to Trish's hospital room opened and Jeff walked out he was on the phone so he went somewhere quiet I ran into the room.

Tyler: hi Trish, you're useless brat and when you wake up I will be waiting so you better watch your back

I carried on.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

I got a phone call from Lita saying that Matt has a match but he wants Lita up at the hospital with me so I agreed and I started to make my way to the front of the hospital and I saw the rental car and Matt was driving.

Matt: sorry bro but I would feel a lot better if Lita was here with you after what happened last time

Jeff: it is okay

Lita got out of the car and she walked around to me and we waved bye to Matt and then we headed back inside to Trish's room.

Lita: any improvement?

Jeff: no 

As soon as we got in the hospital I was stopped by Trish's doctor.

Doctor Samson: Mr Hardy I have gone through Trish's notes and the CT scan it turns out she is in a coma but not a long one and the good news is if you talk to her she can hear you 

Lita: that is great news wil she be able to recognise the voice of the person?

Doctor Samson: yes 

Jeff: that's great well we are heading to her hospital room now 

Doctor Samson: *nods*

He let us go and we carried on talking about the good news.

*Outside room 875*

I opened the door and saw Tyler standing over Trish I ran up to him and grabbed him by the throat he was shocked.

Jeff: what are you doing here?!

Tyler: *laughs*

Lita: Jeff what is the matter?

Lita walked in and saw Tyler she glared 

Jeff: what have you done to her?

Tyler: when she wakes up she will hate you lot and she will come to me 

I wanted to laugh but then he will know something is wrong he thinks that Trish will believe him ha he is insane.

Lita: I will get secruity 

Lita ran out of the room and got secruity but Tyler got out of my grasp and he ran out of the door I sat in the chair beside Trish and I sighed.

Jeff: I am so sorry Trish I wasn't here to protect you