Gray's Profile:

This chapter will be all about our good friend (main character) Gray! This will include everything from his name, backstory, height, figure, and thoughts about himself/the world around him!

Name: Gray Afterglow

Height: 5'11

Age: 17

Body type: Slender and athletic.

Hair Colour:  Cadet gray

Accessories/Clothing: Two black rings on each his ring fingers, a silver necklace with a red gem. A light gray jacket with steel shoulder pads on each shoulder. form fitting dark gray pants with steel toed black boots, and leather sheathe on his side to hold his weapon.

Weapon: Katana with a blue handle. It can shoot out dust infused energy blasts with a little slot you can insert dust vials into at the bottom of the blade. 

Semblance: Moonless: A semblance special to the Afterglow family. No other knowledge of the semblance is known. 

Background: Gray is an orphan, someone who has been living on his own his whole life. He has no family whatsoever. Nobody in his entire life to love or care for. He's been living at an orphanage where he was rarely cared for or even really given a second glance. That is, until someone named Ozpin took notice of his rare semblance and wanted to take him to Beacon academy to study how it works. That is where this story will start off.

Mental State/Personality: Gray, losing his family and really having nobody important in his life. Is the definition of... Confused. He's an optimist, but very unhappy at the same time. Whenever he's feeling like things are getting better, he's very happy and chill. But when things take a huge turn for the worse, his confidence quickly wavers and he becomes very sad and usually stays like that for a long time. His emotions tend to stay in one state and are very unwavering to say the least. 

Likes and dislikes: Gray likes reading, winter lake shores, calm and peaceful areas, coffee, and obviously much more, but those are the big things. He dislikes arrogance, tea, loud parties, and other people's sadness.

Hobbies outside of his likes: Gray loves cooking, seeing his meals put a smile on people's face is one of the few things he loves in life. Gray also loves the aforementioned book or two. His favourites are romance novels, horror stories, and mystery novels!