What's Your Favourite Hot Drink?

Jaune and Pyrrha's relationship seems dampened recently. Though it seems like Jaune wants to talk to Pyrrha, at least in the few interactions I've been able to have with him. He's been consistently stuck with someone who's picked on him since day one. 

"Hey, black rings!" I hear a voice call out, I ignore it until I notice a women in mostly brown clothing with a fancy looking purse on her side and a beret on her head, as well as a pair of sunglasses covering her eyes. "Yeah? You need something from me?" I ask her in my usual polite yet tired tone. "Velvet here wants a picture of you but was too afraid to ask." 

The bunny girl that I now know as Velvet walks up to me looking scared. "Uhhh sure? Why, if I may be so rude to ask?" "W-well it's just that you h-have a cool weapon and... In the time I've been able to see you fight you have a pretty cool s-style so, could I add it to my collection?" Now I'm even more confused, which the far more confident girl to her side noticed.

"Her semblance allows her to take pictures and then store them to use them later, being able to mimic the fighting style perfectly." "Coco, you could have just said I like photography!" The bunny faunus mumbles out worriedly. "Besides what if he hates faunus and doesn't want to do anything or yells or something like-" "Sure, that's... Weird but a pretty cool semblance none the less, so yeah. You can have a picture of it." 

I go to take out Saphirus and present it to her and hold it how I would just before engaging in a battle. After she takes my picture I smile politely and sheathe my beautiful blade. "Oh, do you also want a picture of it as a gun? It turns into one so if you wanted one it works like that too." "N-no that's fine, you've already given me the picture I need." I smile and give them a polite wave.

"Alright, nice meeting you two. Velvet and... Coco? Was it Coco?" Coco looked a little surprised at the fact I remember the bunny over her, but clearly wasn't hurt by it. "Yeah, you got us right." "Sweet. Where're you two headed if I may be so rude to ask?" Coco laughs to herself but doesn't seem to care much. "Just heading into town with Vel, we have a free day today  so we might as well make the most of it. Why, you wanna come uh.... What's your name?"  I laugh to myself and smile brightly. "Gray, and if you'll have me... Allow me to quickly change into something more outside of school appropriate." 

Coco nods and lets me off. When I leave my room I am in much more suiting attire. A navy blue bomber jacket and a white shirt, with a aquamarine necklace with a silver chain. Followed by a leather, black belt and long denim pants going down right to over my black socks and full-white skater sneakers and of course, a pair of sunglasses, partly to spite Coco.

"Woah look at you Gray, you going out somewhere special today? Got yourself a date perhaps?" I hear Yang yelling out to me. I laugh at her remarks and turn to look at her. "No, I'm hanging out with some other students. Thought I could go and explore some of Vale while I have the chance ya know?" I say in a bit of a chipper tone. "Oh? Who're you going with?" "Velvet and Coco." 

Yang stops and looks at me with a tad of a surprised and maybe a bit of an impressed look. "How'd you get to hanging out with them? They are our upperclassmen so we rarely see them and suddenly you're hanging out with two members of Team CFVY?" I look at her confused. "Huh... Guess I've got a little bit of good luck after all."

After a moment I wave her off and walk to the courtyard to find that... Hey Coco's still here waiting for me! But where'd Velvet go?

"Wow, you got all dressed up for this? Who're you trying to impress?" Coco asks in a bit of a playful, confident tone. I go a tiny red at her comments on my outfit, but recover as she walks on the elevated subway. "Anyways, where'd Velvet go?" "Oh, Yatsu and Fox needed help with something and Vel offered to help." I look at her confused again, but shrug it off, assuming they're just her other teammates or other friends of hers. "So it's just us huh? Neat. Just so you know, I've never explored a city before so you'll find me excited at some likely peculiar things to you." "Eh, just gives me material for later on."

Seems like she's going to be doing a fair bit of smack talk, or at least jokes at my expense. Either way it's not much of an issue for me as long as its not overboard.